𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

✧

A week later and prom came, Cassiopèe was discharged from the hospital the next day. And Celeste and Rhea were babysitting her, along with Jasper— of course.

The doctor said she only had blood lost, she didn't broke anything and the girl was thankful for that.

"Oh my god!!" Rhea's loud scream made Cassie only cuddle into Jasper's chest more.

The blond let out a chuckle at his mate's reaction "why aren't you getting ready?" The brunette asked in disbelief.

"Ready for what, Rhe?" Cassiopèe mumbled into Jasper's chest as he patted her head, playing with her pink hair.

"For prom, obviously" Rhea scoffed and that made the younger Fay to sit straighter.

"I'm not going to prom, you weirdo" the silver-ish eyes girl stuck her tongue out, shaking her head with a glare.

"Why not? Bella's going" Rhea whined, pouring at her sister.

Since Rhea came back home, both Celeste and Cassiopèe got closer to her. The two daughters formed a sister bond and the brunette explained to the two what happened when she was five.

"Because I hate proms and I hate dresses and heels" Cassie scrunched her nose in disgust, shaking her head again.

"And your okay with this?" Her next question was addressed to the blond vampire who watched the two sisters with a smile.

"As long as she's happy" he nodded his head, straightening himself in the bed.

"You are disgusting, I can't believe you're letting her miss prom" Rhea spoke in more disbelief, shaking her head as she slammed the door to Cassie's room harshly.

The pink haired beauty let out a scoff, falling back in the bed and dragging her mate with her too.

She cuddled back to his side, pressing play on the laptop and continuing to watch the movie the two were watching before Rhea bursted in the room.

Jasper smiled softly, playing with her pink hair as she rested her head on his chest, drawing light patterns on it.

He couldn't believe how lucky he got to have Cassiopèe Silver-Rhea Faymark as a mate. He promised himself that he will do anything to protect her, he promised himself that he will never ever hurt the fragile yet powerful girl that was in his arm.

Promise that later he will break, breaking her heart along the way too.

"I love you, Cassie" he whispered in her ear and he heard her heart started beating faster with the three simple words. "I didn't said it to hear it back, I said it because I needed you to know" He kissed the top of her head.

"I love you too, Jas" her voice was soft and when she turned to look at him, love was floating in her silver-ish eyes.

He brought her closer to his face and he kissed her passionately, whispering another 'I love you' in between breaths.