𝟮𝟯 || 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲

✧

"Are you sure? I heard what happened to Bella when she went to Port Angelos" Celeste's worried voice came trough her phone as she was happily helping Esme reorganising the books from the library in the living room.

"Yeah, totally" Cassiopèe brushed the comment off "besides, Rose and Alice will be with me. And I have that pepper spray from Charlie and my hand knife in my purse"

Esme stopped in her tracks, looking at the Fay in confusion. "Alright, then. Be careful, love you" her mother slightly smiled from the other end of the phone.

"Okay, love ya, bye" the pink haired girl put her phone on her back pocket, going back to the books.

"This is very sharp" she turned around, seeing Darius looking with furrowed eyebrows at her knife that he got from her purse. "Why do you have a very sharp knife in your purse?" He then questioned, looking up to meet her gaze.

Emmet, Jasper and Esme looked at her in curiosity, waiting for her answer. "Cause mom doesn't let me carry a gun" she shrugged casually, which made the vampires more wide eyes.

"Why do you need a gun?" Emmet asked, sharing a look with the others.

"Same reason I need a knife" the silver-ish eyed girl responded in a 'duh' tone, like it was obvious.

"And I thought I couldn't like you more" Rosalie's smirking face came from the stairs, speeding to her mate's side.

But before the girl could answer further more, a loudly dramatic gasp made her grip her ears in slight pain.

"My ears, Alice" Cassiopèe huffed, shaking her head a little.

"What are you wearing?!" The pixie-like woman exclaimed, making the others roll their eyes at her.

"Clothes...?" She looked down at her casual outfit, locking her silver-ish eyes with her golden eyes.

"You're not leaving the house like this" the small vampire sook her head with a scrunched nose.

"Then I guess I'm gonna stay here, pixie" the pink haired girl crossed her arms over her chest, a glare settled on her features.

"Alice" Jasper warned her, shaking his head with a hard glare.

Somehow, the small pixie-like vampire agreed on leaving Cassiopèe in what she was wearing earlier.

The three girls were currently in a small shop in Port Angeles. Looking around the clothes.

"This will be looking amazing on you" Alice's chirpy voice made the two girls turn around, and the Fay widened her eyes as a blush made its way on her face.

Alice was smirking as she held a pair of lace underwear, that made the blonde smirk as well.

"I don't need that" Cassiopèe struggled to get the sentence out, turning the other way while she heard her two vampire females friends chuckle.

"I'm sure Jasper will love it" Rosalie teased, another chuckling escaping her lips.

"Shut up" She mumbled, the blush on her cheeks turning into a darker shade of pink.

"No need to be embarrassed, sweetheart" the blonde came to her side, Alice chuckling as she happily made her way to the two.

"Get that out of my face" Cassiopèe said, shoving away the laced underwear Alice was keep showing her.

"Your so cute when you blush" the small vampire spoke, deciding to not embarrass her best friend anymore as she put the item back where she found it.

"Did Jasper told you about the baseball game?" Rosalie asked, glancing back at the Fay girl who was looking outside the window.

After nearly five hours of going around shops and trying clothes, the three decided to head back home— much to Alice's dismay.

"Yeah, mentioned it yesterday when he was talking to mom" she gave them a small smile as she nodded her head.

"Wonderful, it's gonna be in two days." Alice beamed happily as she informed the girl, her smile wide and bright.

"We're here" The blonde vampire announced with a small smile, pulling into the Fay's driveway.

Cassiopèe got out of the car, the two vampires following her actions. "Thanks" She said as she hugged both of them.

"Anytime" they both said unison, making the three chuckle.

"Why are you smiling?" Cassiopèe asked her mother suspiciously, putting down her cup with tea.

"I just love seeing you happy" Celeste answered back with a kind smile adorning her features, her eyes held a mischievous spark.

The younger Fay hummed in response, sipping her black tea while she continued reading one of her fiction books.

"Does he make you happy?" The older woman asked after some silence, fidgeting with her fingers as she looked at her daughter "Jasper, I mean" she added.

"Very happy" she nodded her head with a bright smile, which made her mother let out a sigh of relief.

"Carlisle told me he looked happier too" she continued with a small smile. Celeste loved talking with her daughter, between her shifts at the hospital and Cassie's time with the Cullen's, the two didn't had much time together.

Cassiopèe couldn't help the smile that was growing on her lips, a light shade of pink raising to her cheeks.

"Baby.." Celeste taunted with a small smirk, looking at her daughter in curiosity.

"He's amazing" the pink haired beauty blurted out to her mother, which made the older woman's smirk to grow.

The next two hours the two spent gossiping about everything that happened in town after Cassiopèe finished telling her about Jasper.

The two laughed, enjoying their time spent together. Celeste kept telling her daughter about what her father would do when the two were still dating and young.