𝟮𝟲 || 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘄𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂?

✧

It was early in the morning when the four arrived at a hotel, far away from Forks. Alice and Bella were talking quietly in the living room, while Cassiopèe was in the kitchen— trying to figure a way on how to tell her mother that her older daughter is still alive.

"Darlin'?" Jasper's voice was heard as he entered the kitchen, looking with worrying eyes at his mate. "What's wrong?"

He goes to stand in front of her, wrapping his hands around her waist. Her silver-ish eyes held pain in them as his golden ones met them.

"I don't know what to do" she whispers, resting her forehead on Jasper's. Letting out a sigh. "I don't know how to tell mom that her oldest daughter— who was supposed to be dead, is actually very much alive and a vampire"

She was stressed and anxiety was running trough her veins, that much Jasper knew, he knew how stressed she got since she met her supposed sister.

"I can help you if you want" he offered, playing with her pink hair as their foreheads remained how they were.

"No" she shook her head lightly, raising her head and straightening herself "I need to do this alone" a faint smile was on her lips.

Jasper placed his cold hand on her cheek, leaning in and kissing his mate.

A few hours later, the four were in the living room, waiting for one of the Cullen's to call them and inform them of the situation.

Alice gasped quietly, getting the rest attention's. She looked like she was having an vision and Cassiopèe rushed to find a paper and a pen as Jasper went next to his sister.

Bella stayed dumbfounded in front of them, looking at the three in confusion as she didn't understand what was happening.

"The tracker, he just changed it course" The pixie-like woman whispered while she started to frantically draw what her visions was showing.

Cassiopèe kneeled in front of her, sending her blond mate a concern look. She then focused back on the small vampire, furrowing her eyebrows as she looked down at what she was drawing.

"A mirror, a room full of mirrors" the pixie spoke, still in trance.

"Edward said that the visions aren't always certain" Bella scrunched her eyebrows as she looked at the three.

"She sees the course people are on" Jasper said, not taking his eyes from his best friend.

"They change their mind, the vision changes" Cassiopèe added, holding her gaze on her small vampire friend.

Bella felt a tinge of jealousy rise in her again, Cassie knew more about the Cullen's then she did. The Cullen's welcomed her more then they welcomed the Swan girl.

She nodded slightly, getting rid of her thoughts as she spoke up again "so the course the tracker is now is gonna lead him in a ballet studio?"

Cassiopèe's eyes widen as she remembered her time in Phoenix "you've been here?" Alice asked as her vision changed, looking at Bella with worried eyes.

"We both went" the brunette human nodded her head, gesturing to her friend who nodded too. "We took lessons as kids, the school we went had an arch just like that"

"Was your school here, in Phoenix?" Jasper asked, his concerned gaze fixated on his mate.

"Yeah" Both Bella and Cassiopèe nodded their heads.

Then Bella's phone started ringing and she moved a little further from the three while Cassie took a seat in the other side of Alice.

She rested her head in her shoulder, letting out a sigh and the pixie vampire could just feel regret wash over her.

She didn't want her new and first human friend— well, almost human —get into a death mission.

Alice patted her back in a comforting manner, sharing another look with Jasper, who too looked at the love of his life in regret and fear— fear of losing her.

Oddly enough, Cassie could hear Bella's conversation with Edward clearly. He told her that they lost the tracker and that he will do everything he can to keep her safe.

Adorable, the Fay girl thought to herself with a small smile as she closed her eyes to take a deep breath.

After some more hours spent in the hotel, Alice and Jasper decided to check them out and head back home.

The two vampires left to check them out as the two girl were left packing. "I'm sorry for bringing you in this mess" Bella finally spoke up.

Cassiopèe looked at her with a soft smile "you didn't" she shook her head slightly, placing her hand on top of her friend's "I chose to come with you"

And right then, Bella understood why the vampires loved the small Fay girl so much. Any trace of jealousy just vanished in thin air.

The brunette human nodded her head with a small and weak smile, she wanted to say something else but her phone started ringing.

Cassiopèe kept on packing the small bags they brought with them, leaving her friend to have a mother-daughter moment.

But then, the pink haired girl heard his voice on the other line of the phone. She heard James' voice instead of Bella's mother.

The two girls shared a panicked look as the brunette out the phone between both of them, making sure that Cassie heard him too.

"You can still save her, but your gonna have to get away from your friends. Oh, and—" the two could practically hear his smirk growing wider and wider "—bring the other human, the pink one"

Bella looked towards her childhood friend, and Cassie just nodded at her with a glare settled on her face.

"Where should we meet you?"

THANK YOU FOR 22K!!! ❤️🥺🥰

By the way, I'm getting bored and I really want to write something but I have no inspiration.

Also, I don't know what to write so....

It will be very appreciated if you would just comment on what would you want the next book to be about (like in general, I already have a sequel for this one but I'm still thinking about it, not sure yet)

And I have a Emmet Cullen story and a Mark Sloan working on, but I don't promise anything....

Thank you! Lots of love❤️