𝟮𝟭 || 𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝘄𝗸𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱

✧

"Stop, give it back!" Cassiopèe's whining echoed trough the empty Cullen house. The girl was chasing after Darius— who stole one of her paintings from her.

"But it's me, why can't I keep it?" He pouted, giving his best friend his best puppy eyes he could muster.

It was later that day, after school, the Cullen's insisted on Cassie to come over again— seeing as her mother had a shift at the hospital and she didn't liked to be alone, she agreed.

"Darius" Esme's strong yet kind voice made the brunette stop dead in his tracks. He sheepishly turned towards the pink haired girl who had her arms crossed over her chest, glaring daggers at him.

"I'm sorry, Cass" he shyly said, giving her canvas back.

"I'm sorry, I didn't quite heard you. Can you say it louder?" She innocently asked while flashing him a devilish smirk.

"You're mean" he pouted again.

"I still don't hear the apology" Cassiopèe sang lightly, which made Emmet and Rosalie— who were watching the two foul around the house in amusement from the kitchen —chuckle lowly under their breaths.

"I'm sorry" Darius spoke louder, making Esme broke into a bright smile.

"You should be" she nodded her head with a slight frown "you could have ruined the painting, who is unfinished" her silver-ish eyes met his golden ones and he looked a little shy.

"Cass!" Rosalie's kind voice made Alice's mate to stop his sentence. The pink haired girl looked at the blonde with a smile "mind helping me with the salad?"

"Of course" Cassiopèe nodded her head with a bright and wide smile, gently placing her painting and giving a pointed look to Darius, she skips happily to Rosalie.

The Fay hummed slightly as she chopped the vegetables quickly, putting them in the bowl the blonde had.

"Is she even italian?" The Hale female asked with a scowl adorning her gorgeous features while Emmet added the meat in the salad.

"Her name is Bella" Emmet shrugged with a small smile.

"I'm sure she'll love it" Carlisle assured his adoptive daughter while he chopped something else.

"Oh no, she's gonna be super duper awkward" Cassiopèe said with a lopsided smile on her face, washing her hands.

Rosalie pointed at her as she made a sound of agreement. "Here comes the human" she sang lightly with a fake smile.

Esme looked excited, sharing a smile with the pink haired girl. Darius came from behind her, resting his arm around her shoulders casually.

She giggled softly, watching how Bella awkwardly came into the room with Edward at his side.

Darius kept distracting her, poking her side as she glared at him, which made her not understand what her brunette friend was talking about. "Stop it" she quietly whispered to him.

Her gaze snapped back to Rosalie— who made the bowl of glass shutter as she gripped it tighter.

"Perfect" the blonde exclaimed sarcastically, glaring at the brunette human.

"Yeah— it's, uh, because I know you guys don't eat so.." Bella stuttered, her hazel eyes meeting her friend's for the first time.

"It's alright" the silver-ish eyed female assured her friend with a kind smile— making Esme nodding in agreement and Edward sending her a thankful nod.

"Just ignore Rosalie, I do" the mind reader whispered to his girlfriend.

"Yeah, let's just keep pretending that this isn't dangerous for all of us" Rose kept her glare hard, looking at Carlisle and Esme while she spoke.

"I would never tell anyone" Bella stuttered again, looking to her boyfriend for help.

"She knows that" Carlisle gave the human a reassuring smile while he rubbed his wife's shoulder.

"Yeah, well the problem is that you two become public now so.." Darius said casually, making the small girl slap his chest with a glare.

"Darius" Esme warned the boy, giving him a sharp look.

"No, she should know" Rosalie stated, her terrifying golden eyes locking with Bella's hazel and innocent ones. "The entire family will be implicated if this ends badly" she took some more steps closer to human.

"Badly as in...— I would become the meal"

Chuckles were heard in the room, the vampires along with Cassie looked slightly amused at Bella's last statement.

But before anyone could say anything else, the melodious voice of Alice was heard clearly "Hi, Bella" she smiled brightly at the human.

Jasper trailing behind her, he looked in slight pain as he came to his mate's side, making Darius' arm fall from her shoulder as he waited for his wife to be done with the human.

"Hello" Cassie whispered lowly as Jasper placed his hand on her waist, kissing her cheek.

"Oh, you do smell good" the small pixie-like woman said, her smile never fading.

"Yeah, but I smell delicious" the pink haired beauty whispered again to her mate— fully aware of the others that heard her too.

A few low chuckles escaped as they watched the Fay. "Bella and I are going to be great friends" Alice stated as she noticed the human's confused look from her last statement.

A uneasy silence fell over the group, Carlisle smiled with reassurance as he looked back to Bella "Sorry, Jasper's our new vegetarian. It's a little difficult for him"

The blond Hale male nodded his head slightly at the human as his grip on his mate tightened. "Pleasure to meet you" he muttered out.

"You're not going to hurt her, Jas" Cassie whispered to her boyfriend, kissing his cheek with a small giggle.

"Alright, I'm gonna show Bella the rest of the house" Edward looked awkwardly between his family as he guided Bella out of the kitchen room.

"Bye, Bells" the pink haired beauty shouted after her brunette friend "such awkward persons" she muttered under her breath with a shook of her head.

The others let small laughs at the petite girl, as the laughs died down, Esme pointed to the salad that was on the floor.

"Clean this up, now"

Rosalie let out a huff of annoyance before she felt a hand on her shoulder "come on, I'm gonna help you" Cassie smiled softly.

The two bended down together, cleaning the small mess that Rosalie made.