𝟭𝟱 || 𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗱

✧

Five days passed and Jasper was getting from concerned to annoyed, what could possibly made his mate lock herself in her room without any contact of the outside world?

That's why, at the moment, Jasper Hale nervously knocked on the Fay's front door. Celeste answered, she had bags under her hazel eyes and a tired expression occupied her features.

She opened the door wider, allowing the vampire to enter the room. The blond nodded at the older woman before he started towards Cassiopèe's room.

He didn't knocked, he didn't talked, he didn't do anything. He just opened her door — more like broke it — and entered in the room.

Cassie looked at him with a irritated expression, for someone who spent five day locked in her room she looked pretty decent, in Jasper's opinion.

"What?" She asked harshly, taking her headphones out from her ears she glared at the blond vampire.

"You need to get out" he stated firmly, he didn't let the girl answer, he gently took her arm and dragged her downstairs.

"What are you doing?! Let me go!" She started shouting at him, but Jasper just ignored her.

"I'll bring her back before dark" he told her mother who nodded at the vampire with a small smile.

"Yeah, make sure to present me to the werewolves" she shouted for Celeste to hear, as she already was outside of her house.

Jasper stopped in his tracks with wide eyes, looking back at the girl in his grip. She continued glaring at him, making the blond just huff in annoyance and continue dragging her.

"What are we doing here?" Cassiopèe asked, annoyance and irritation flowing trough her veins along with anger and betrayal.

"Here" Jasper dodged the question, handing the girl a jacket to keep her warm. She raised one eyebrow in question, he sighed before answering "you're gonna get cold"

"I'm gonna be fine" she retored, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"You're so stubborn, it's getting annoying" he sighed again, shaking his head slightly.

"Well I didn't asked to get dragged into the woods by a vampire, who knows what you'll do?"

"I'm not—" he cut himself off when he realised what she said, vampire "what did you just said?" He asked with wide eyes.

"Vampire, do I need to spell it for you?" Cassiopèe rolled her eyes as she sat down on the grass with crossed legs.

"How—?" Jasper went to ask but he started stuttering with his words, not expecting his mate to found about the supernatural so soon.

"Billy told me, well he explained it to me. I put the pieces together" she shrugged, letting her hands fall by her sides as the glare disappeared from her face.

Jasper nodded once, sitting on the grass in front of the pink haired beauty. She sighed, and he noticed her digging in the pockets of her hoodie for something.

She pulled out a letter, the letter, and handed it to him. The blond took it hesitantly, inspecting it before opening it.

His eyes trailed on every word, reading the sentence carefully. His eyes widened as he reached the end, he looked at her for confirmation and she nodded softly.

"I found this in the attic, in a box with things that belonged to my father" she started fidgeting with her fingers and it made Jasper wonder how could the silver-ish eyed girl could change her mood so fast.

"Is this why you were in your room for five days?" he asked her softly, handing her back her letter.

Cassie nodded her head again, averting her eyes from him and concentrating on the flowers that were a little further away from the pair.

"Carlisle told me about the Faymark's once, but he said that the pack died" the blond vampire furrowed his eyebrows in confusion at the end, he realised what he said may offence the girl "I'm sorry, I di--"

Her silver-ish eyes met his golden ones "It's fine, it's not like I knew them or something" she intrerrupted him, rolling her eyes before she let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry" he apologised, placing his icy cold hand on top of her warm one, however it seemed that the coldness didn't affect her.

The two sat in silence for a while, their eyes locking occasionally, after a few seconds he took his hand from hers. Jasper procesed what he just found about the Fay's and Cassiopèe took in the fact that the Cullen's were vampires.

And Cassie found herself enjoyng the company of the golden eyed blond vampire. Jasper took his time admiring her features, realizing just now how many emotions were hiding behind her silver-ish eyes.

"Alice is worried about you, and so are the others too" he broke the silence, a small smile playing on his lips.

She lifted her eyes to meet his again, an unfamiliar feeling bubbling inside her stomach as her eyes went to his lips for a half second.

Cassie averted her eyes quickly, clearing her throat she offered him one of her soft smiles that he missed so much.

"How is she?" She asked quietly, keeping her eyes on the rings from her fingers that she was playing with.

"She's better" he gritted his teeth, thinking about his best friend and what might would have happened if the pink haired girl hadn't showed up. "Thank you" He whispered, merely above a whisper.

Thoughts? Comment, please🥺😊