𝟮𝟮 || 𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁

✧

"Oh god, so many books" Cassiopèe let out a groan as her eyes widened at the big amount of books that Jasper had in his room.

He let out a small chuckle, "did you read all of these?" He nodded at her question, making her eyes even wider.

"I don't have any fiction here" he stated, a little sadly as he looked towards his mate— knowing that she enjoyed more the fictions then the history books.

A thought popped up in her mind and her face broke into a bright and wide smile "Ooh, did you read Alice in Wonderland?" She asked excitedly.

"No" Jasper shook his head with a frown, which made the small girl gasp dramatically at him.

"You have to read it, I used to read it a lot when I was a kid" she beamed more excitedly, dragging her boyfriend in his bed as she started rambling about the book.

"Where's Cass?" Darius looked with a slight pout as he glanced to his adoptive brother, not spotting the british girl.

"She's asleep" he stated with his usual blank face, taking the empty seat next to Emmet.

"What were you guys talking about? I honestly don't know how you can understand her rambling" the bear-like man chuckled loudly with a smile while he looked slightly confused to the blond male.

"She was telling me about a book she always read when she was younger, Alice in Wonderland, I believe" Jasper spoke with a faint smile.

"Who's Alice in Wonderland?" Esme's kind voice echoed trough the living room, the others turned their heads to see her and Carlisle walking towards them.

"A book Cassie was telling Jasper about" Darius responded, giving the blond a mischievous smirk that made Alice giggle.

"Oh, it was her who she talked the entire time?" Carlisle asked a little shocked, widening his golden eyes.

"Yes!" Emmet responded with a sigh, throwing his arms in the air— which made Rosalie to shake her head while she rolled her eyes at her mate.

"Her accent isn't that bad" Jasper defended the girl, furrowing his eyebrows at his family.

"You kidding? Even Rose can't understand her spanish when she's stressed" Darius pointed to the blonde female, she nodded her head with a small smile.

Jasper let out a long sigh before he sunk in the couch, muttering some incoherent words under his breath.

Two hours later, Cassiopèe woke up. She groggily stood up, rubbing her eyes as she tried to get her sight back.

When she finally did, she noticed that there wasn't anyone in Jasper's room. She stretched, making the sleep go away.

As she made her way downstairs on the stairs, the small girl heard laughter echoing loudly trough the whole house.

"Oh, Cassie" Carlisle was the first to notice her, silence fell over the group as they watched how the girl smiled at them and then got to Jasper's side.

"We didn't wake you, did we?" Alice asked, looking at her best friend with slight concerned eyes.

"No, don't worry" the pink haired beauty reassured them with her crooked smile, that made everyone else smile back.

Then, the rest started different conversation. Esme, Emmet and Alice, Carlisle with Darius  and Rosalie.

Jasper turned to his mate, he gave her a soft smile and a peck on her lips. "You look tired", he observed.

"I'm not" she shook her head, placing her head in his chest, cuddling in his side. "I think I'm sick or something" she mumbled.

The blond hummed with worry already building inside him, he started playing with her pink hair, smiling as he felt her fingers drawing patterns on his chest.

"Aww" Alice looked over at the couple, making everyone's attention go back to them "you're adorable" she giggled softly, taking a quick picture of them.

"Wait!" Cassiopèe called for the pixie, raising one of her hands "do I look good in the photo?" She asked, making everyone start laughing at her— which made her furrow her eyebrows in confusion.

"You look perfect" Jasper whispered lowly in her ear, his southern accent thick and it made the small girl hum and nod at him.

"I know" she whispered back with a smirk, making Jasper laugh again at her. Her eyes looked around the living room and a pout was placed on her face as she straightened herself "did Bella left already?"

"Yes, Edward took her to a walk into the woods" Esme kindly informed the girl, smiling softly at her as Rosalie had a glare settled on her face at the mention of the human.

"Oh my god!!" Alice gasped with the biggest grin on her pale face— which made everyone look at her in a questioning way "we should go to Port Angeles tomorrow, we could go shopping. The weather will be perfect" she beamed excitedly as she looked from Cassiopèe to Rosalie.

A big grin that was matching Alice's broke into the Fay's face, and the small pixie-like woman took that as a yes as she got ahold of her and her sister's arm and dragged them both to her room.

Jasper let out a low chuckle as a soft smile was placed on his lips. He loved how Cassiopèe was making his family happy, he loved how everyone else loved his small and adorable mate.