𝟭𝟰 || 𝗦𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱

✧

Anger boiled inside Cassiopèe as she entered her house, slamming the door with such more force that it made Celeste flinch.

The older woman came rushing at the front door, a frown placed on her face as she looked at her daughter in concern "Honey, what ar—"

She was interrupted by Cassie as she questioned loudly, making the older Fay flinch again "What is this?" She asked, showing the letter to her mother.

Celeste's widened as she recognised it, she opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out of it as she looked at the floor in shame.

"You lied!!" Cassiopèe shouted again, tears welling up in her eyes as she remembered the event "you said that we were hit by a drunk man not a fucking werewolf!"

Celeste flinched again at the loud tone her daughter was using and as she lifted her head to see the younger Fay, her cheeks were painted in tears as well.

"You said it was an accident" she whispered lowly, her voice breaking as she started sobbing.

"I wanted to protect you" her mother responded, taking a step towards her daughter but she took a step back.

"But you hurt me" Cassiopèe stated, gripping the letter tighter.

"I'm so sorry, honey" she whispered again but all Celeste could see was the broken imagine of her daughter who was sobbing because of what she decided to hide from her.

"Sorry's doesn't fix anything" she spat out angrily before storming in her room, slamming her door just as hard as she did with the front door.

Three days, that's how much passed without Celeste seeing her daughter. Guilt was eating her from inside.

Cassiopèe locked herself in her room since the night she found out, she didn't came down to eat or to drink, she didn't went to school. She just stayed in her room, processing all the information Billy Black shared with her.

Celeste took a few days out, spending her days on the couch in the living room and hoping that her daughter will come down eventually.

Bella tried to get her out of the room but it was to no avail, even Alice, Darius and Rosalie tried.

Cassie kept her sentences short, in spanish and curse words.

She had a personal bathroom and she didn't need anything else. Spending her days on movies and ignoring everyone.

"What's wrong with her?" Jasper asked his three 'siblings' as they came in the living room from the Fay's house, the others already there on the couches. His face showing concern as he looked at them in hopes for a good answer.

Rosalie scoffed as she crossed her arms "she's your mate, you should know" annoyance written all over her face.

She missed the human girl, her jokes and soft words. Rosalie, along with the other Cullen's, missed Cassie's company.

"I can't go to her" Jasper replied, glaring at his supposed 'twin sister' as a sigh escaped his lips.

"Right, forgot you were scared" Rosalie rolled her golden eyes before storming from the living room.