𝟭𝟲 || 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴

✧

Celeste stood in front of her daughter at the kitchen table, nervously playing with her fingers as she waited for the younger Fay to say something.

"I want to know everything" Cassiopèe finally spoke, her lips in a thin line and her eyes slightly narrowing at the older woman.

It was already dark outside, Jasper brought the pink haired girl before the dark just as he promised. But when she got back, her mother insisted to talk to her. Cassie agreed — much to her mother surprise — wanting to know the story of her family, the true story.

"The Faymark's were well known in the supernatural world, they were the only pack who was formed from werewolves and vampires, they were known for their power." Celeste started after taking a deep breath "We had a lot of enemies, supernatural beings wanting to kill us because of the power we possed."

Cassie's silver-ish eyes softened as she listened to her mother "I didn't want you to grow up fearing to go outside, to play with the other kids, I didn't want to steal your childhool" a tear rolled down Celeste's cheek, making the younger Fay to place her hand in a comforting manner on her mother's, Celeste smiled softly at her daughter.

"Me and Alex decided to move from Spain, trying to get a normal life when we found I was pregnat with you. I become a doctor and he spent his time taking care of you, he said that his dream job was taking care of a princess" a chuckle escaped her lips, remebering the times when everything was easier.

Cassie smiled at the thought of her father saying that, all the anger she had for her mother vanished as she kept listening to her.

"There was always someone who succeed in finding us, that's why we moved when you were younger, we didn't want to be discovered. We didn't want to put your life in danger" Celeste continued, another tear escaping "Honey, you have to understand that you are more powerful then you think you are"

Cassiopee furrowed her eyebrows in confusion at that " You're one of the most powerful beings on earth, you are the most powerful Faymark that ever existed"

Her frown deepend as she didn't understand what her mother just told her. She is a human, isn't she?

But another question popped in her mind as she locked eyes with her mother "You said the Faymark's are a powerful pack, why did they let a human in?" she reffered to her mother, why would the Faymark's let a human in a pack full of werewolves and vampire?

"Who said I'm a human?" Celeste chuckled lightly at her daughter, admiration twerling inside her hazel eyes "I'm a witch, my last name was a Delcoure. My coven was considerated royalty back then" she noticed her confused look still etched on her face so she added "but they were killed by the Volturi becuase we possesed too much power, I only escaped because I was at the Faymark's"

More tears escaping to her cheeks, Cassiopèe got up from her seat and hugged her mother tightly. Whispering 'I'm sorry' in her ear, although she knew that sorry's wouldn't do much.