𝟮𝟰 || 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗿

✧

The next day went by rather quickly in Cassiopèe's opinion.

Half of the day she spent with Jasper in her room, he kept asking her to show him how she can play her guitar.

So the blond spent a hour listening to his girlfriend playing her guitar, he couldn't help but smile.

Then, the rest of their time spent together, Cassie was explaining her favourite books to him.

The rest of the day she spent with her mother as the older woman wasn't needed at the hospital because it was weekend.

Currently, the two Fay's were in the living room. "The elders requested my presence today" Celeste explained to her daughter while she took her car keys. "I'm gonna come home probably late" she kissed the top of her head with a loving smile.

"Of course, don't worry, mom. I told you, the Cullen's will take great care of me" she grinned at her mother.

"That we'll do" Jasper's voice came in the living room, making the two females turn their heads to him.

"I'm still waiting for the day your gonna start using the front door" Celeste shook her head with a small smile.

The blond offered the older Fay a polite smile as he got his girlfriend's side. "Be careful" Cassiopèe called as her mother closed the door.

"Always am!" She shouted back with a last smile, closing the door and going in her black Honda.

Jasper spun her around, making the small girl face him. He bend down while he kissed her, making her let a soft giggle.

"You ready, darlin'?" He asked her with a smirk.

"You kidding?" She scoffed, making his smirk to fall "no" she shook her head lightly, slipping from his grasp and rushing to her room.

Jasper let out a chuckle, following after his mate with a loving smile. He found her looking frantically in her closet.

"What are you doing?" He asked her with an amused expression on his face.

"I forgot to pick out my outfit" she looked towards him with a pout "what do you think about this?" She showed him a light blue sweater.

Jasper took the sweater from her, placing it back in her closet. Cassie looked at him with furrowed eyebrows, watching how he looked for clothes for her.

"Here" he handed her a dark green sweater with a pair of white jeans and a pair of dark green adidas that was matching the sweater.

"You're a life saver" Cassiopèe broke into a wide grin, taking the clothes after pecking his lips quickly.

"You're welcome" he called after her with another chuckle. His eyes caught a new book on her desk, a smile placed on his lips as he read the title "the lost vampire"