𝟮𝟬 || 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀

✧

It was late when Cassiopèe got back home, Jasper was kind enough to drive her back. He walked her into her room as the girl kept making jokes about vampires.

"Oh, wait!" She exclaimed, gripping his arm as he was about to leave her room, a lopsided smile on her face as she stared in his golden eyes. "Thank you" she whispered with a kind smile, taking a step closer to the vampire.

"For what?" He asked, his fingers interlocking with her own, a loving smile adorning his features as he looked at the pink haired beauty.

"Everything"

Her eyes fell on his arm as a crescent moon was hiding underneath his sleeve, she furrowed her eyebrows as she gently rolled the sleeve up.

"What's this?" She asked softly, not knowing if it was a sensitive subject or not. Her eyes moved back to his.

"Battle scars" he responded in a low voice, averting his gaze from her with regret twirling inside them.

"They're beautiful" Cassie whispered in the same soft voice as her fingers lightly graced above the scar.

"It shows how much of a monster I am" Jasper took his arm from her grasp and stepped back from her, his golden eyes not meeting her silver-ish ones.

"You're wrong" the Fay let out a soft chuckle as she took another step towards the blond, placing her warm hand on his cold cheek. "It shows how strong you truly are" she whispered as she stared into his golden eyes.

Jasper took another step towards the girl, their noses slightly touching as both of them kept glancing at the others lips.

The blond placed his cold left hand on her warm cheek, leaning towards Cassiopèe, he crushed his lips on hers.

Almost immediately she kissed back with the same amount of love, lust and passion. It wasn't the perfect kiss everyone would imagine but it was perfect to them.

Their lips moved in sync, and it made shivers run down their spines. There it was — that feeling — the feeling one of them would get when the other is around them, the feeling that tells them that everything will be alright as long as their mate is by their side.

As she needed to catch her breath, she pulled away from him with a love sick smile on her lips that matched the vampire's.

"God, I waited for this for so long" Jasper murmured under his breath, his golden eyes shining with affection towards the pink haired girl.

Cassiopèe pressed another sweet kiss on his lips "me too" she whispered as she pulled away again, making the Hale grin at her.

Waking up with a smile on her lips from remembering the events of last night, Cassiopèe got out of her bed and started getting ready for the school day.

Black ripped jeans, white crop top and a grey oversized zip-up hoodie. Simple outfit for a simple day of school.

The Fay let out a surprised gasp as she saw Jasper Hale in her kitchen with her mother, talking and smiling.

"Uh, hello?" A frown was placed on her gorgeous features as she entered the kitchen, both Celeste and Jasper sent her smilies.

"Morning, honey" The older Fay responded, offering her daughter a cup of steaming black coffee, which she gratefully took. "Jasper was just telling me about how the Cullen's would love if you would join them in their next baseball game"

"Hm?" Her gaze fell from the drink in her hands to the blond who was wearing a wide grin "baseball?" He nodded his head "not sure, have to check my schedule" she joked, offering both of them her crooked smile.

"Alright, well, think about it and I'm gonna head to work now, don't want to get late" Celeste kissed her daughter's cheek before saying goodbye from the blond vampire and heading out of the house.

Silence fell on the two, Cassiopèe placed her cup in the sink as two strong arms wrapped around her small frame.

She turned around in his grip with a soft smile as she stared in his golden eyes. He leaned in and pressed a kiss to her lips, smirking when he pulled away to see the girl slightly blushing.

"Good morning, Jasper" Cassie said as she placed her arm around his neck, playing with his golden locks.

"Morning, darlin' " his southern accent was thick, making his smirk grow even wider as he saw the blush on her cheeks turning into a deeper shade of pink.

"What are you doing here?" She asked softly as she felt his cold fingers drawing patterns on the exposed skin.

"You're gonna get cold like this" the blond dodged the question, slightly shaking his head as he looked her up and down.

Her white crop top was a little short but the girl still had her oversized zip-up hoodie to cover her up.

"Well, then it's a good thing I didn't asked for your opinion" Cassiopèe stole another kiss before slipping under his arms and rushing out of the house and to the white Jeep that was waiting outside for the two.

"You're mean" Jasper come from inside the house with a pout, easily catching the keys the pink haired girl threw at him before locking the door and climbing inside the car.

"And you're adorable" she poked his cheek as the vampire started driving, letting out a soft chuckle at the small action.

Whispers started in the parking lot the second Cassiopèe and Jasper got out of the Jeep together, their hands interlocked.

"I feel like an animal in the zoo" the pink haired girl huffed, throwing glares at everyone she made eye contact with.

She gripped the blond's hand tighter as the two finally reached the school, being met with the sight of a grinning Alice.

"There you are" her grin got wider as she saw the pair's interlocked fingers. "Come on, we have art together" she took Cassie's other hand, sending a wink towards Jasper before the pixie-like woman dragged the Fay to their shared class.

11K?? OMG!! THANK YOU SOOO MUUUCH!!!❤️❤️🥰🥰

SHSHDBDJ THEY FINALLY KISSED!!