𝟮 || 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆

✧

"Stupid school, stupid morning, stupid everything" Cassiopèe mumbled frustrated while brushing her pink hair, her bright smile replaced by a frown.

Yesterday, her and Bella talked about everything that happened in their life in the past two years. Cassiopèe stayed up till late night because she wanted to finish hanging her paintings, making her disoriented in the morning.

"How can someone be happy in the morning?" She asked her mother as she made her way in the kitchen, finding a cup of coffee on the table. "Oh, thank god" she exclaimed, kissing her mother's cheek before taking the cup of the much needed coffee.

"Bella said that she'll be here in a few minutes" the older Fay informed her, taking her purse from one of the chair she placed it and giving her daughter one last smile.

"Alright, thanks" Cassiopèe said as she watched her mother close the front door.

Cassie was a bubbly girl, always smiling and being kind, but she absolutely hated mornings. Making her grumpier in the early hours of the day.

Her ears picked up the sound of a car and she quickly washed her cup before taking her bag and locking the door behind her.

And exactly on cue, Bella's orange truck pulled up into her driveway. Cassiopèe smiled at her friend before rushing to the passenger seat.

"Morning, Is" she greeted her happily, a small smile replaced the frown. Even in the mornings, she found something to be happy about.

"Morning, Silver" The brunette greeted back, making the other girl chuckle softly.

Silver was her middle name, Celeste told her it was because of her eyes she chose that name. Her dazzling silver-ish eyes, something the girl was proud she had.

As the two girls pulled into the Forks High School parking lot, a few heads turned into their direction.

It had to be march when they transferred, the middle of the semester. "Nice car" a boy shouted at Bella.

Cassiopèe snapped her head to the boy, glaring daggers at him as she spat out "fuck off" taking the boy by surprise, he didn't expect an response.

The silver-ish eyed girl took Bella's hand and pushed some people from their path and muttering small 'sorry' 's on the way to the office.

The pair compared their schedules as they got them and the two frowned when they found that they had only gym and biology together.

As Cassiopèe was ready to go back and demand to change their schedule to have the exact same classes as Bella because the pink haired girl knew how awkwardly social the brunette was, an asian guy come from behind them.

"You're Isabella Swan and Cassiopèe Fay, right? The new girls" he said with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm Cassie and that's Bella" Cassiopèe introduced them, knowing Bella didn't liked to be called by her full name.

"Hi, I'm Eric, the eyes and ears of this place" he continued after he sent a small smile to the silver-ish eyed girl, the three began to walk "anything you need: tour guide, lunch date, shoulder to cry on?"

"Thanks but we're fine on our own" Cassiopèe spoke, Bella sending her a grateful look as she didn't liked to talk too much.

After Bella stuttering to make Eric to not write about the two and Cassiopèe getting rid of the boy, nicely. The pair took different paths.

"Class this is the our new student, Cassiopèe Fay" the teacher presented her in front of the class.

She had AP history right now, smiling at the class, the teacher told her to seat behind Jasper Hale.

Before the blond male could raise his hand to indicate where she had to seat, he saw her walking gracefully past him.

A frown was placed on his face as he realised that not only he didn't want to kill her but that he couldn't read her emotions as well.

"Today we're gonna discuss about the civil war, does anybody knows who was the president back then?" The teacher announced, the class was silent for a few seconds before Cassiopèe decided to speak.

"Abraham Lincoln" her gaze was on the sketch she was working at, her voice was soft and send an unfamiliar feeling to Jasper.

"That is right, have you taken the course before?"

"No"

The teacher hummed in response before he started asking questions again, mostly were answered by Cassiopèe.

Jasper was surprised to see that the Fay girl knew the answers, that she was paying attention at the class. But what intrigued him more then the fact that he couldn't read her emotions were her eyes.

Her silver-ish eyes that held so much mystery behind them, so many secrets. He felt himself being drawn to them and he didn't even knew why.

Of course, almost two weeks he had to listen to Alice rumbling about his mate. She would tell him about what her interest were but nothing major to not risk to change the future.