𝟰 || 𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹

✧

"Finally, the last class of the day" Cassiopèe spoke excitedly while she bounced trough the halls.

"You're way too excited for biology" Bella chuckled at her best friend.

"Don't be silly, Is, I hate biology" she brushed her off, the smile was still present on her face "I'm just glad I can go home and cuddle for the rest of the day in my comfy new room" she informed her.

"Right" The brunette nodded her head as she watched the pink haired girl jump from one foot to another.

"Maybe I'm gonna paint something" Cassie stopped as she felt someone watching her, she turned around and was met with Alice, Jasper and Darius. She sent them a playful wink along with a wave "or maybe someone" she smirked before turning and hooking her arm with Bella's.

"She really is something different" Darius chuckled as he watched the silver-ish eyed girl happily make her way to biology. "What do you say, Jazz, you'll let little Silver paint you?" he winked at the blond.

The vampires decided to call her Silver, they didn't have any idea that that was her middle name. It was a nickname that Emmet came out with, saying that he likes her silver-ish eyes.

Cassiopèe was seated with a boy named Jackson, he was rather nice, while Bella was paired with Edward.

She noticed Alice and Jasper were in the desk that was in front of her. She sent them both a kind smile with a small wave.

The whole class the bronze haired male was staring— or glaring —Cassie wasn't sure, at Bella, but she was sure that she wanted to slap that glare off his face as soon as the lesson ended.

She loved Bella with all her heart and she wasn't going to let some random boy glare at her best friend without a good reason, and she knew that he didn't had one.

Just as soon as the bell rang, Edward Cullen was nowhere in sight, much to Cassie's disappointment. Alice and Jasper quickly followed him.

Bella, somehow got Cassiopèe to not go after the boy and instead back to the office to give the lady their slips.

And there, the two found Edward Cullen try to move from the biology class he was sharing with Bella.

"Fine, I guess I just have to endure it" he said as he walked past the pair.

Cassiopèe put her slip on the lady's desk before following after the boy, her temper raising as seconds passed.

"Cullen!" She shouted when she spotted the boy almost reaching his family, his 'siblings' were close too, waiting by their two cars for him.

Edward turned around to face the pink haired girl who was fuming in anger that even Jasper could feel getting higher as the moments went by.

"What?" He asked harshly, narrowing his eyes at the smaller human. Emmet had to grip Rosalie's arm so the blonde wouldn't have to go there and slap Edward for his harsh tone he used with her new made friend.

"Don't 'what' me!" She spatted out angrily, the vampires were taken aback from the tone used, it was a lot more harsher then Edward's and Rosalie found herself smirking at her friend.

"Try that tone again and you're gonna have to endure me. You made Bella feel bad, so if I catch you glaring or making her feel bad again—" she took a step closer to him, and he could have sworn he saw her silver-ish eyes change to a fiery red for a brief second "—I'm gonna slap that glare off you're face, and I don't care how pretty you think you are"

Bella widened her eyes as she heard her best friend, everyone in the parking lot saw them, but the smaller girl's tone was threateningly low, meaning that only he could hear.

The brunette gripped her friend's arm, dragging her to her orange truck after she mumbled a "sorry" at the boy.

Edward's eyes widened at the words that flew from her mouth, he had heard how nice she was with his family and how she defended them, but he didn't expect the smaller girl to be so bold and direct.

He made his way to his family slowly and his head down in embarrassment, he didn't want to hurt Bella but he didn't want to end up killing her either.

Darius was the first that broke the silence "wow, fiery and nice, you've got yourself a good deal, Jazz" he patted the blond on his back with a smirk.

Emmet erupted in laughter along with the two girls, Jasper was smiling proudly to himself as Edward began feeling annoyed by his family.

"What did you do to piss off Jasper's girl?" Emmet asked as his laughter calmed down a bit, a grin was still present on his face.

Jasper smiled, he liked the sound of that 'his girl', even though he didn't properly met her, he was drawn to her nonetheless.