𝟭𝟵 || 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀

✧

"The black one looks better" Jasper said from behind her, making Cassiopèe smile softly at him.

"The red one it is then" she tossed the black pants on the bed and took the red ones instead, going in her bathroom to change.

Jasper let out a soft chuckle before taking a seat on her bed, he was surprised honestly. How she didn't even flinched when he appeared behind her.

"So? Fancy enough for a family of vampires?" Cassie entered her room again, gesturing with her hands to the outfit she was wearing.

A simple pair of red pants with a white crop top and a red jacket to keep her warm. He smiled and nodded his head, raising from the spot and going in front of her.

"You look breathtaking" he complimented in a low voice, his eyes gazing to her lips for a brief second.

"Wait till you see me naked" she smirked at him as she watched the vampire averting his eyes from her and taking a few steps back, clearly frustrated.

Cassie laughed at his reaction, taking her phone and keys from the desk before gripping his hand and leading him downstairs.

"Come on, we don't want the family to wait" she locked her house and got in the silver Volvo — that he borrowed from Edward —that Jasper already was in.

"Why do you have piper spray on you?" He asked after a few moments of silence, glancing at her shortly as they started heading to the Cullen's.

"I do need to have something against a family of vampires, ya know? In case one of you decides that I smell deliciously" She spoke in a joking tone, making Jasper laugh at her "I bet on Edward"

"Why?" The blond asked, amusement twirling in his golden eyes as he saw his mate smile brightly at him.

"Don't know, gut feeling" she shrugged, making him release another soft chuckle.

After some silence, Cassie decided to turn the radio on. An amused smile made its way back on her lips as she listened to the classic song that started playing.

"Gotta admit—" she started, her gaze on Jasper as he kept his on the road "—you have bad taste in music"

Jasper shook his head with another chuckle, he was always like that around her, smiling and laughing. "It's not mine" he informed her, he felt her curios gaze on him so he added. "Its Edward's"

She scoffed as she moved the radio in hopes she would find better songs, it seems that Cassie didn't held luck as all the songs were classics. "Of course it is" she mumbled under her breath.

Soon enough, the two arrived at the Cullen's. Cassiopèe was the first to get out of the car, her eyes got wide as she looked at the house in amazement, a blinding smile plastered on her lips.