𝟮𝟴 || 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺

✧

The annoying beeping of the heart monitor woke Cassiopèe. The bright light made her blind for a few seconds before she fully opened her eyes, only to be met with a pair of golden ones.

"It's rude to stare, Hale, you knew that?" She asked with a small smirk, her voice hoarse and groggy.

The blond male let out a sigh of relief as he saw his mate awake "Sorry, Fay, I was just admiring the view" he then chuckled softly, giving her hand a squeeze.

"What happened?" She tried to get up from the bed but Jasper pushed her gently back, her eyes looked around her hospital room.

"Don't get up" he shook his head slightly "your mom and Rhea are at the buffet, they'll be back in a minute" he gave her a soft and kind smile.

And Cassiopèe smiled weakly at him, missing his southern accent and the she felt when he would touch her.

"Is he dead?"

Jasper let out another chuckle, shaking his head slightly again he responded "yeah, Emmet, Darius and Alice took care of him"

"My new favourite persons" she grinned, trying to sit comfortably in the medical bed she was. But then another thought popped up in her mind and she looked at him in worry "Bella? Is she alright? Is she—?"

"She's fine" Jasper gave her hand another squeeze "she's with her mom and dad" he nodded his head.

Then Celeste and Rhea bursted trough the doors, both of them looking concerned at the youngest Fay.

"I'll see you later" the blond kissed her forehead before he left the room, leaving the three Fay females alone.

"I was worried sick" Celeste started, sitting on one side of her bed when Rhea seated in the other side. "Your daughter is in a hospital in Phoenix after a fight with a nomad" she mocked Carlisle's voice.

"I'm fine, see?" She raised her hands, offering the a reassuring smile. "I just lost some blood cause he was a huge bitch" she referred to James, glaring at a wall.

"I told you she's fine, mom" Rhea smiled as she placed her hand on her mother's shoulder, then she let her soft gaze go to her younger sister "sorry I was such a bitch with you, little sis"

"All good" the pink haired girl waved her hand, gesturing that it was alright. She smiled again, a genuine smile as she looked at both her mother and her older sister.

"Your boyfriend looks cute" Rhea smirked, making Celeste let out a soft chuckle "mom told me all about him while we waited for you" her smirk grew wider as the oldest Fay added.

"He didn't left your side since we arrived here"

Cassiopèe felt herself blushing at the mention of her mate, "he's amazing" she nodded her head, a lovesick smile adorning her lips.

That only made the two older females grin wider at her, chuckling and smiling at the youngest Fay.

"We were worried about you, little Silver" Darius rushed to Cassiopèe's side, bringing her into a tight hug.

"Your gonna hurt her, idiot" Alice scolded her mate, making the brunette release the smaller girl with a pout. "Rose is gonna kill us if you hurt her worse" she shook her head with a small grin.

As Cassie was laughing with the Cullen's, Celeste and Rhea looked at her with soft smiled in their faces.

"She looks happy with them" Rhea noticed.

"She is" Celeste nodded her head, her soft smile only freeing wider as she saw how her youngest daughter chuckled when Jasper started kissing her face repeatedly.