𝟳 || 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱

✧

A week passed and Edward still didn't showed up, making Bella more nervous and Cassie just annoyed.

Every morning she would have history she would find Jasper waiting for her and walk together to the class. She would lie if she would say she didn't liked his company.

She got closer to the rest of the Cullen's as well, Darius transferred into her math class from gym, saying that he didn't liked sports.

"You are a gift from God" Cassiopèe exhaled a deep breath, smiling her crooked smile at Darius Hale.

"You're making me blush" he waved her off, chuckling at the pink haired girl as the two made their way away from their shared class of math.

She was by her locker when the boy came to her and offered to walk her to class, he was placed with Cassiopèe in math, making the boy hear her rambling about how she doesn't understand a thing from the class.

He didn't understand half of what she said but he kept nodding and smiling at her nonetheless.

"You do know I have a girlfriend, right?" He asked jokingly.

"Yes, sadly" she nodded as she put a fake sad expression on her face "too bad though, we would've have looked cute in pictures" her sad expression was replaced by her crooked smile as she winked at him before making her way to her next class.

The Cullen's always wondered how she could do that, going from a glare into a soft smile in less then a second. Going from sad and mean to happy and excited. She was a mystery to all the vampires.

"Hey, Jazz" She greeted the boy as she saw him by his locker, he turned around and a small smile instantly made its way on his face.

Jasper and Cassiopèe started spending more time together, he didn't find the need to drain all of her blood whenever she was near him. The vampires still didn't figured why Cassiopèe didn't had a scent but they were glad that they could spend time with her without constantly the need to kill her, they liked her company.

"Morning, Cassie" he greeted back, closing his locker and going by her side as the two started walking again.

Jasper stopped when he heard Cassiopèe gasp dramatically with her eyes wide, usually it meant she remembered something. He started to learn all the little things she did, he had grown to roll his eyes every time she would gasp dramatically, he wasn't sure that Cassie could control her emotions really well. But it just made him more attracted to her, and he would never admit it, but he started growing feelings for the pink haired girl with dazzling silver-ish eyes.

"I have to tell you what happened this morning" she beamed excitedly, sometimes the Cullen's were starting to think that she had the same amount of excitement in her as Alice.

Then Cassie told Jasper how Bella slipped on the ice that morning. She went to the Swan's earlier that day because her mother made her wake up early.