𝟭𝟳 || 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲

✧

"Oh my god, why didn't you call me yesterday?" Cassiopèe asked with concern as she spotted Bella next to her truck.

The brunette turned around quickly, happiness filling her chocolate eyes as she spotted her friend.

"Look at you, alive" she responded, ignoring the question.

"Are you okay?"

"I didn't thought I'll see you today"

"Stop avoiding my questions, Jasper told me what Edward told him to tell me" Cassie narrowed her eyes, pointing a finger at her friend.

Bella let out a sigh "I'm fine, Cass" she assured her friend, giving her a weak smile.

"You're fine just because Edward was there, why didn't you tell me you were going to Port Angeles?" The Fay — or Faymark — asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Were you going to actually listen to me and stop the spanish?" Bella retorted, her eyes narrowing at the smaller girl.

"No" she scoffed, huffing of annoyance.

A cold hand placed on her shoulders made Cassiopèe snap her eyes at the male, to his sake, it was only Emmet.

"Hey, little Silver. Feeling better?" He asked with a wide smile, she noticed the others watching the three.

"Better then ever" the girl responded, dropping his arm from her shoulders and taking Bella's arm. "But we have to go, see ya later" she waved at him with a smile before she waved at the others too.

"I have calculus now" the brunette stated.

"I am aware of that, yes" she hummed in acknowledgment, leading the two to their lockers — who luckily for them, were next to each other's —, Bella noticed how her friend seemed to regain her bubbly personality.

"Are you not listening, Rose? She's a Faymark" Jasper repeated for his 'twin sister' in annoyance.

The Cullen's were in the parking lot, just as Bella and Cassie passed by them. Jasper told the coven about Cassiopèe — he asked her if she wanted the others to know too.

"But they died" Rosalie exclaimed in a harsh whisper. "She can't be a werewolf" she said again after some silence, her voice softer as she thought about her new friend.

"She isn't" Edward stated, taking everyone by surprise — and Jasper too — as he was the one to talk. "Carlisle told me about them, the Faymark pack was consisted from both werewolves and vampires, Celeste is a witch"

"How do you know that?" Emmet asked, he was confused by the whole situation.

"Celeste and Carlisle talked" Alice informed them "they told me too, trying to see if I could get visions of her" the pixie-like woman explained, seeing their questioning looks, she sighed "I couldn't"

"Let's go to class, alright?" Jasper said frustrated by the whole thing, frustrated by his mate.

"But you have history with Cass" Emmet pouted, missing the human's company.

The blond vampire just rolled his eyes at him and departed from the group, making his way to history.

"He has feelings" Alice said in a singing voice, making the others nod in agreement. She knew that he was too busy thinking of Cassie to hear what she just said so the small vampire smiled softly at the thought of her saviour and her best friend.

It was clear as a crystal, Jasper Hale was catching feelings for Cassiopèe Fay, and unconsciously,Cassiopèe Fay started doing the same exact thing.

She is bubbly, nice and reckless while he is quiet, serious and wise.

A match made in heaven.