𝟲 || 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗮𝘆

✧

The Cullen's brought Cassiopèe to her house in a short time, they kept talking on the road about the little things Cassie liked to do.

Currently, the younger Fay was in her room, painting on a large canvas. She hummed softly along with the song.

She didn't register what she was painting and she was surprised to see a pair of eyes, but what shocked her the most was that the eyes were a silver-ish colour, almost like hers— but the ones she painted looked like they were glowing, truly dazzling.

The girl didn't question it much, thinking it was just her inventive creativity. She let the painting to dry before she stopped the song when she heard a knock at the door.

Cassiopèe skipped happily on the stairs and as the girl opened the front door, she was met with her brunette best friend.

"Hey, Bella-bear" she smiled her crooked smile, opening the door wider to let the younger girl enter her house.

Chuckling softly at the nickname, Bella greeted her friend back "hey, Cassie"

"Come, I just finished one of my amazing painting" she smirked as she let the brunette follow her back in her room.

Bella and Cassie agreed to meet later at the Fay's residence to spend some more time with her best friend.

"Is something wrong with me?" Bella blurted out after some silence as she was nervously fidgeting with her fingers, avoiding her friend's gaze.

"What?!" Cassie practically yelled, a frown placed on her soft features as she looked at the brunette in disbelief. "Of course not, Is. Don't let some random weird asshole to make you doubt yourself. If Edwerido doesn't like you then that's his problem, not yours. He can go fuck himself for all I care" she huffed in annoyance, seating next to her friend and getting her into a half hug.

Bella nodded at her, hugging her back. She didn't know why she let Edward Cullen got to her but she was glad her best friend was there to help her.

The rest of the night was spend with Cassie begging to paint Bella who was constantly refusing, making the pink haired girl look at her with puppy eyes and she was shocked to see they didn't worked with the brunette.

Cassiopèe squealed happily as she took a good look at Bella, the two were in the parking lot next to the orange truck, ready for their second day of school.

"What?" The brunette asked confused at her friend's comportment.

"You're going to confront him" she sang lightly, poking her right arm as she grinned proudly at the Swan girl.

Bella chuckled at her but nodded nonetheless, "what about you?" She asked after some silence just as the Cullen's car pulled into the parking lot.

"What about me?" The pink haired girl asked with a frown, neither of the girls noticing the family of vampires.

"Are you interested in anyone?" The brunette smirked.

"Oh, yeah" she responded, not knowing that the vampires were listening in the conversation, Jasper looked down "I could go for a cheeseburger right now" she grinned.

The Cullen's chuckled quietly as they continue listening, "I said anyone, not anything" Bella scoffed as she pushed her arm slightly.

"My bad" Cassiopèe smirked at her friend.

"Well?"

"Oh, you're waiting for an answer" The Fay looked in realisation at her, making Bella scoff again "I guess I could go for Rose, or Alice, they seem interesting company" her mischievous smirk just made Bella huff in annoyance.

But before the brunette could say something, Emmet shouted to her "hey, little Silver" a few heads turned, with wide eyes watching as the pink haired girl smiled at them and waved back.

"Looks like you're confrontation is delayed" Cassiopèe joked as Bella just sighed, "I gotta go to history, bye" She pecked her best friend's cheek before she rushed into the school, not wanting to get late to her first class.

But as she was too occupied in her own thoughts, she didn't saw the person she just bumped into.

Two strong arms gripped her shoulders and if it weren't for them, the small girl would have fallen to the hard ground.

"Oh" Cassiopèe said as she looked up to see Jasper giving her a half-smile while he retracted his hands back to his side. "Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going" she apologised quickly, smiling at him kindly.

"It's alright" he nodded at her, silence engulfed the pair as Cassiopèe noticed Jasper looking around nervous.

"Are you waiting for someone?" She asked, his golden eyes locked with her silver-ish ones.

"Yes, actually" he nodded again, but as the girl went to walk by him, he spoke again "I was waiting for you, precisely"

"Oh?" She stopped and gave him a confused look, a slight frown on her face.

"Uh, I was heading to history and remembered you have this class too" He said, he added as he noticed the frown didn't left her face "and I thought you needed help because it's you're second day"

The frown was replaced by a soft smile in an instant "thanks" she nodded before she started  walking into a hall.

"That's the wrong way" he pointed out from a little behind her.

"Right, I knew that" Cassiopèe nodded before turning into the opposite direction. Jasper chuckled at her, following her nonetheless.

They made small talk on the way to their shared class, smiles and chuckles were exchanged as the pair got weird looks from the kids that were in the hall.

The second day of school went by easily in Cassie's opinion, after history she had spanish, art and biology.

Her spanish lesson was spend talking with Rose since both of them were fluently speaking the language.

Alice was in her art class, the two chatted quietly between them as they painted. And Cassie had to admit, Alice's painting skills were astonishing.

Then, biology, english and math passed a little more slowly but it still did. Edward never showed up and when Cassiopèe asked Jasper about it he told her that he was sick.

She didn't questioned it, she knew that if the blond wanted to tell her the truth he will. She didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable.