𝟱 || 𝗖𝗮𝗿 𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲

✧

"You'll have to wait" the lady from the desk told Cassiopèe annoyed, tipping something in her computer.

The girl huffed in annoyance at the rude lady and took a seat on one of the chairs, she placed the bag of food that she got for her mother in her lap.

"Hi there, little Fay" a voice greeted her, making her lift her eyes from her screen and to the male that was in front of her, Emmet Cullen.

"Well, hello there, big E" she smiled kindly at him and high-fived him.

"You're cool, you know that?" The male spoke with a soft chuckle.

"What can I say? I'm a cool person" she smiled smugly at him while she flipped her pink hair dramatically, earning another chuckle from him. "What you doing here, anyway?" She asked him with a slight frown.

"Carlisle works here" he responded vaguely.

"And I'm supposed to know who that is, or...?" She trailed off, her eyes narrowing at the male.

"Right, forget you just moved here" he brushed her off with a smile "he's my dad" he replied "see that blond dude over there with the brunette woman, it's him" he pointed to two persons that were talking with some nurse.

"He seems nice" she gave him another kind smile "oh, that's my mom" she exclaimed as her eyes locked with her mother's sending her a smile along with a wave.

"She seems nice too" he replied back, smiling softly at the girl that kept her gaze on her mother.

"Ah, you must be the famous Cassiopèe Fay" Dr.Cullen exclaimed as he smiled at the girl "I'm Dr. Cullen"

"It's Cassie" she smiled kindly back at him, "famous, huh?" She narrowed her eyes at her mother.

"Celeste was just telling me about your painting skills" the doctor said before the woman could.

"You can paint?" Emmet asked a little surprised, what can she not do?, He asked himself.

"Mom, that's Emmet, Emmet that's my mom, Celeste" Cassiopèe introduced the two "and yes, I do paint" she nodded her head to Emmet.

"It's Ms.Fay" Carlisle spoke to his adoptive son, giving him a pointed look.

"I don't want to interrupt but I brought you dinner" Cassiopèe smiled warmly at her mother while holding the bag of food in front of her.

"You're a lifesaver" her mother sighed while she pecked her cheek, her pager went off "I gotta go, bye honey, bye Emmet" she smiled kindly at the boy before she rushed on the halls of the hospital.

"It was nice meeting you, Dr. Cullen" Cassiopèe smiled the same warm smile her mother gave her, her silver-ish eyes sparkling slightly.

"Emmet can drive you, Celeste said that's not far away" Carlisle smiled kindly at her before he turned towards the dark haired male.

"Of course, anything for little Fay" Emmet grinned at the smaller grin.

"Oh, I don't want to cause you any inconvenience" she smiled apologetically.

"Nonsense, Rose said that she wanted to know more about you, and I'm sure Jasper wouldn't mind your company" Emmet reassured her while placing his arm around her shoulder, he couldn't stop the smirk that grew on his face.

The two waved at the Cullen doctor before they made their way outside. "How did your hair become pink?" He asked while he ruffled her hair slightly, making the female gasp dramatically and move his hand from her shoulders, giving him a light slap on his arm.

"No one puts their little dirty fingers on my amazing pink hair" she huffed, glaring at him slightly but it was soon replaced by a smile as she spoke again "but I dyed it when I was back in Texas" she responded.

Emmet hummed in response before he took her arm gently and lead her to his red Jeep. He opened the door for her and offered Rose a smirk as she broke into a smile.

The pink haired girl happily rushed into her side in the back seat "Sup, Rose?" She asked with a grin.

Emmet closed the driver's door before he started the engine "hope you don't mind little Silver coming with us" he said as he glanced mainly at Jasper.

Cassiopèe huffed in annoyance at the mention of her height, she wasn't really small but comparative with the Cullen's, she was rather small.

But then she gasped dramatically, and quite loudly, when she heard her middle name being called "how do you know my middle name?" She asked surprised.

Rose gave her a soft chuckle while Jasper turned in his seat to look at the girl as Emmet responded her question with a question "you're middle name is little?"

"What? No, idiot, it's Silver" she huffed before she crossed her arms over her chest.

"No way" Emmet gasped as he turned around to look at her quickly "you're middle name is Silver? That was my nickname" he pouted.

"Mom said she gave that name cause of my dazzling silver-ish eyes" she spoke proudly, blinking a few times for purpose.

"You do have beautiful eyes, you never questioned them?" Jasper asked, gaining a smirk from his supposed 'siblings'

"Question what? How unique I am? No thanks, I'm fine" Cassiopèe brushed him off, making the blond chuckle at her confident personality. "But I do take the compliment" she winked at him and if Jasper could, he would have blushed.

"What were you doing at the hospital?" Rosalie asked softly after a moment.

"Brought dinner to mom" she shrugged as kept her eyes closed, a slight headache forming without a reason.

"Are you okay?" Rosalie asked again as she noticed her state.

"Hm?" Cassiopèe opened on eye to see both Jasper and Rosalie looking at her in concern "Yeah, long day, hate mornings, the stress of the first day of school" she explained with a small smile, she spoke fast and her accent didn't helped the vampires to entirely understand what she said.