𝟴 || 𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁

✧

Cassiopèe was sketching a portrait of Rosalie Hale, the girl couldn't help, the blonde Hale was a literal goddess. She was leaning against Bella's orange truck as she waited for the brunette.

As biology ended, Cassie felt somehow relieved that Bella and Edward were talking and not just staring at each other weirdly. Edward ended up walking with Bella as Cassiopèe stayed behind to talk with the teacher about the homework.

She was so caught up in her own thoughts that she only noticed Tyler's van coming in her direction in the last seconds.

Her sketchbook fell out of her hands as she stared at the van in pure horror, she could faintly hear the shouts of the other students that were not so far away from her.

Cassiopèe looked horrified, her silver-ish eyes turning a glowing blue for a brief second. Memories that she tried so hard to get them in the darker corner of her mind were resurfacing.

Cassie's pained scream.

The ambulances and police cars that were surrounded her.

Cassie's father's voice trying to calm her down.

Cassie's bloodied hands and dry blood that painted her face.

It all rushed back to her, tears began to blurry her vision as she stayed frozen in her place. She could barely hear what she thought was Rosalie's panicked voice.

Jasper was filled with her pain, all the pain that she felt was rushing to him and he knew that it wasn't even half of the amount of pain she felt. He gripped into Emmet to not lose his balance as he gripped his head with his other free hand.

Bella looked shocked at her best friend, her screams echoed in the parking lot as tears started spilling from her chocolate eyes.

"No, daddy, wake up" little Cassie shouted over and over again, her pained screams made the medics to hurry to get the girl from the vehicle.

"NO!" her voice echoed so strong that it made silence engulf the whole scene. She gripped into her father as she sobbed quietly, "it's my fault, it's my fault" she kept repeating as she started shaking violently.

Edward wanted to rush over her, to help her but he fell at the ground in pain, clutching his head. Memories of what Cassie was seeing started flashing trough his own mind and he couldn't do anything to stop them.

Darius snapped, his eyes held anger as he used his ability to slow down the van and rushing to the girl at vampire speed.

He gripped her waist and pulled her down as he held his pale hand up and stopped the van, causing a dent into it.

Cassie was having an panic attack, her breath was fast and tears were already spilling freely from her silver-ish eyes.

Darius looked down at his first ever human friend and couldn't help but let tears well up in his own eyes, tears that he couldn't spill.

Cassiopèe Silver Fay looked weak, something that she surely wasn't. She looked horrified as her eyes locked with his golden ones filled with pain for his best friend.

"Thank you" She spoke just above a whisper, she fought to keep her eyes open but she just couldn't.

Darkness engulfed the young girl.