𝟯 || 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗻𝘆

✧

English, gym and math went by pretty quickly in Cassie's opinion. You're a smart kid don't try to hide it, her mother always said to her with a proud smile adorning her beautiful features.

After math, Cassiopèe and Bella found themselves in the cafeteria, seating with some people they didn't even knew.

"Hey, Mikey, you met my home girls, Bella and Cassie?" Eric said as he put an arm around Cassie's shoulder, making the girl uncomfortable.

"Your home girls?" Mike asked the other boy, looking from Bella and Cassie to Eric. Cassiopèe removed Eric's arm, sending him a quick smile in response.

"My home girls" Tyler, the boy from the parking lot, exclaimed just as he was about to kiss Cassie's cheek.

The girl caught his face, trying to be gentle, and shoved him away from her and Bella. She had quick reflexes, everyone told her that and she was happy she did because she didn't liked random people kissing her.

Cassiopèe tuned out the rest of the conversation as she peeled her orange, she would send small smiles if anyone was looking her way but she didn't spoke, she didn't liked talking with strangers, not after that night.

The pink haired girl took her empty tray and made her way to threw it. As she was about to turn around, her face collided with something strong making the smaller girl stumble a little.

Two strong arm wrapped around her shoulders to keep her steady and when she opened her eyes she was met with two beautiful golden pair of eyes.

"Hm, not a wall" Cassiopèe spoke as she rubbed her nose, the male's hands falling from her shoulders "could've fouled me" she mumbled under her breath but the two heard her clearly, making them chuckle softly. "Sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude, I'm Cassie" she smiled at them after she stopped rubbing her nose.

"Rosalie" the blonde woman smiled kindly at her before gesturing to the man that the girl stumbled in. "That's Emmet" the brunette smiled at her.

"You're the girl that made that blond kid cry in pain in gym" he chuckled loudly, earning a few wide eyes.

Cassiopèe huffed and crossed her arms as she narrowed her silver-ish eyes at the brunette male. "He deserved it" she spoke in a warning tone, a challenging sparkle in her eyes, making the two vampires smile at the girl in reassurance.

"It was hilarious" Emmet assured her, making Cassie drop her hands and put back her soft smile.

"Hi, I'm Alice" a pixie-like woman come from behind the two and hugged her, the pink haired girl hugged her back almost instantly while chuckling.