Chapter 39

Kat's POV:

"Walk my way, Mrs All American

Say my name, no need to pretend

Don't be shy, Mrs All American

I'll show you why you're not gonna walk away" _ Mrs All-American, 5SOS

It had been a week and a half since Oli and I got together, and I was so fucking happy. Sure, we didn't get that much alone-time, but I loved knowing that he was there for me and that out of all the women in this world, he'd picked me for some reason. The fans' response had been much better than I'd expected. Of course, there'd been some hate, that was inevitable, but mostly people shipped us. I couldn't believe I used to find that irritating. The concerts were better than ever, with both of us pouring all our love and energy in every song, and the rest of the band doing the same. It was a happy time for all of us, since Cam had gotten back together with Louise and Ethan had convinced Amy to stay longer.

As for the nightmares, I'd talked to Oli about it and he'd agreed that we would only sleep in the same bed if he didn't have any concert the following day. It was frustrating, both for me because I loved his presence and for him because he couldn't stand the idea of me dealing with my dreams alone, but it was necessary if we wanted to give the fans a good show. So that's what we did.

We spent most of our free time hanging out with my band or the rest of Bring Me, and occasionally with Black Veil Brides and Of Mice & Men (I couldn't stay away from Ash or Austin too long). Speaking of BVB, Andy had cleared up the mess with Juliet, who'd forgiven both him and me. Of course, I still felt bad about it, because I hadn't exactly pushed him away. What can I say? I might have already been in love with Oli at that point, but I was nowhere near imagining he'd ever feel the same for me, so when a hot guy kissed me...anyway, I tried not to feel too guilty.

It was around 8pm and since we'd just finished a concert, we were walking back to the buses to hit the showers.

"I need to change, so I'll be going to my bus," I told Oli as we arrived to the parking lot.

He pouted.

"I don't mind sweaty you... Sweaty you is hot," he added with a wink, which made both Cam and Dan mock-vomit.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him away.

"Get lost, Oli."

"Fine," he said with a huff. "But are we still set on the movie night at your bus?"

"You bet!" Cam exclaimed with a huge smile. "I also invited Louise."

"Oh god, please don't make out in front of us," I groaned.

"What the hell, Kat?" Dan protested in shock. "Cam, you and Louise are one hundred percent allowed to make out in front of us."

"Are you kidding..." I muttered.

Oli, who'd snuck back up on me, nibbled my ear slightly.

"I wouldn't mind them making out if it gets their attention away from us."

Turning around, I stared him down epically.

"Alright, I'll go," he rolled his eyes.

He bent down and gave me a small see-you-later kiss, but I put my hand on the back of his head and brought him back down to my lips. He hummed appreciatively and parted his lips slightly, deepening the kiss further. I kissed him back just as hungrily, but as soon as he touched my mouth with his tongue, seeking entrance, I pulled away.

"You smell bad," I said, wrinkling my nose.

He laughed and walked away with a shake of his head.