Chapter 48

AN: Enjoy this. This is your last fluffy chapter.

Kat's POV:

"And I promise you some day we'll tell ourselves

Oh my god this is paradise" _ Stained Glass Eyes And Colorful Tears, PTV

The next few days were pretty much perfect. We spent our days playing and listening to music: when we weren't performing, we were watching our friends perform. I hung out a lot with Cam and Amy, shopping for awesome clothes for the upcoming party at Pierce the Veil's. My bandmates and I spent our evenings with BMTH and BVB, who were slowly building a strong friendship. The best part of it all (if you didn't count the few stolen moments when Oli and I were alone) was the concerts. More than the fact that I was fulfilling my life-long dream of becoming a successful band with awesome fans, there was something immensely satisfactory and hilarious about seeing Oliver Sykes singing an All Time Low song. Indeed, we'd convinced him to do That Girl, and the fans had loved it so much the first time that it was now part of the official set list.

Oli and I were back to normal, that is cheesy and very Tumblr. I loved it though. When Amy had asked me what had made him take him back immediately, I had just shrugged. How could I explain it? Hearing him sing Suicide Season had made all thoughts flee my mind. It reminded me so strongly of how I felt towards Amy. It also reminded me of why I loved Oli in the first place. Because his lyrics reflected my every inner thought, and they also defined him. He was everything I'd ever dreamed of, and for some reason he understood and loved me for what I was. So what if he'd made mistakes in his past? Who hadn't? He was the best thing that had ever happened to me and I wanted to make the most of it, however long it lasted until he realized how much worth he was.

So in the end it wasn't a choice, really. Going back for Oli was like coming back home.

"Hey babe," I greeted Oli as his head popped into the bathroom.

"Hey you," he grinned.

"You do know that when the door is closed, you're not supposed to enter, even if you know how to pick the lock."

He scoffed.

"What does my girlfriend have to hide from me?"

"I don't know... I might have been naked, ya know."

"I sure hoped so."

I gasped and hit the side of his head.

"Stop being stupid."

"Stop being cute."

"Ugh shut up," I laughed. "I'm so done with your lack of IQ."

"Speak for yourself," Oli snorted. "I'm not the one who said tadpoles were baby turtles last night."

"Well, excuse me if I didn't grow up in the English countryside, where tadpoles and baby turtles live hand in hand."

"The fuck are you implying, city girl?"

"Oh I'm not implying anything, country boy."

"You do know I don't come from a farm, right? There's a reason Sheffield's called Steel City."

"Alright, steel city boy. But I still need to shower, so will you kindly fuck off?"

"Nope!"

"Does this have to happen every time I go to the bathroom? What are you even here for?"

"I'm just hungry..."

"Well I can't cook for shit! Ask Lee or something..."

"Not that kind of hungry," he smirked.

"Oh my god, get out of here, you dog!"

"Alright, alright," Oli laughed, raising his hands in surrender. "I'm still wondering how long you're gonna starve me."

"As long as I see fit," I smirked before my smile fell.

There was a glint of sincerity behind his joking attitude, and I needed him to understand what was on my mind. Coming close, I traced his lip with my fingertip, hearing his slight intake of breath. It was incredible to know I could have such an effect on someone like him. I felt his eyes burning into mine as I pushed some of his dark locks behind his ears and kissed him softly.

"I just wanna be ready, you know?" I whispered.

"Whatever you want," he breathed back.

"I used to have sex with my boyfriends all the time," I told him softly. "But you're not the same. You mean more to me than any of them ever did, and I wanna do this right."

"It's okay," he smiled gently. "I love you."

"I love you too. And now get outta here!"

Laughing, Oli flipped me off and dashed outside.

By the time I was done showering, he was sitting on the couch next to Lee, eating fries and watching a stupid soap opera. The other Bring Me band members had gone out to a nearby pub with Black Veil Brides.

"Look at you guys, just lounging all night," I mocked them. "No wonder you're growing fat."

"Shameless," Lee laughed, while Oli stuck his tongue out to me.

"Speak for yourself, Kat," he exclaimed.

"What? Are you saying I'm fat?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Yep!"

"Oh, really?" Grabbing a cushion from one of the kitchen chairs, I threatened him with it. "Are you sure?

"Perfectly sure."

And thus the battle of cushions started once again. It ended with Oli pining me down on the floor with his body, holding my thrashing arms in a firm grip, and Lee clearing his throat awkwardly. Blushing a bit, we decided to put it on hold for now, and joined Lee on the couch. While the boys continued watching crap TV, I checked my Twitter idly.

"Hey, look at this band!" I said, shoving my phone in Oli's face.

"What is this? 5 Seconds of Summer? Never heard of them..."

"The blond one's wearing a DropDead tee-shirt," I pointed out, which immediately sparked Oli's interest.

"Are they famous?"

"I don't—Oh wow. Yes they are." I scrolled through pictures and pictures of the four boys, reading descriptions along the way. "And they're adored by their fanbase. I'd say boyband but they look kinda punk rock. They wear a lot of DropDead, especially that blond kid. He's cute."

"What? How old is he?"

"Uh...lemme look it up...eighteen."

"He's a baby!" Oli scoffed, incredulous. "How can you think he's attractive?"

"Honey, there's less of an age difference between him and me than between us two."

"What? But..." Oli frowned, looking thoroughly put off.

"Aww babe, don't be jealous!" I laughed and poked his nose. "I love you."

"Guys, can you stop being so disgustingly cute? I'm right here, you know," Lee intervened, making us laugh again.

"Sorry," Oli grinned before kissing the top of my head. "But only if Kat stops teasing me."

"I'm not making any promises."

————————————————————

I hope you took the time to enjoy how truly cute this chapter was, because shit is about to go down BIG TIME

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!!! Thank you <3

Love,

Othilia