Chapter 26

Oli’s POV

“Tell me where you’re hiding your voodoo-doll

Cause I can’t control myself

I don’t wanna stay I wanna run away

But I’m trapped under your spell” _ Voodoo Doll, 5SOS

I was so fucking lucky.

I didn’t understand why or how I’d earned that second chance with Kat, but I was going to fucking grab it and never let go. When she asked me if we could start again yesterday, I felt like I was going to jump up and down from sheer joy. Thankfully I kept my cool, she might have been freaked out otherwise. But yeah. I was so goddamn happy.

Of course, it was a second chance as friends. Like we’d told the fan today, we were just friends. So I was set on obliterating any other feelings that I might have – okay that I do have – for her. Because my other stronger feelings for her might just ruin everything, and I couldn’t risk that. But wasn’t like she was making it easy with her beautiful laugh and her perfect lips and her black, black eyes and…oops.

Just friends. Just friends. I repeated it like a mantra, trying to keep me from thoughts like: why was she flirting back? Because that’s what it had felt like. I couldn’t help but make a few flirty comments here and there today (and yesterday but I was kind of drunk), and she did it back…so what did that mean?

I sighed. I was torturing myself for no reason. She probably did the same with everyone. From what I’d overheard Dan and Chris some time ago, she was something of a player.

She didn’t look like one though. At all. She was so—

Just friends. Just friends. Just friends.

Also the fans were being extremely unhelpful. I couldn’t go on Twitter anymore because of the number of pics and rumors about us. And now it wasn’t because it was awkward between us, just because I really, really wished what they were saying was true.

Just friends. Just friends.

Ah, fuck it. I was still in love with her; it was no use denying it. And I was probably not going to be able to disinterest myself from her for a very long time, especially if we kept singing songs like Deathbeds and Fuck. God help me.

But since we couldn’t be together, I was happy with us being just friends…but that kiss. Still that fucking kiss.

My phone buzzed and I saw that I’d gotten a text from Tony.

From: TonyPTV

Hey, heard you and Kat got ice cream 2gether. Wondering when you’ll get the American version ;) #KOLI

I groaned. This wasn’t going to be easy.

                                        ----------------------------------------------------------

Just a tiny chapter to get Oli's POV on everything :) I had so much fun writing this tho! haha

Does anyone like 5SOS? I'm kinda writing a fanfic about Luke Hemmings, but I had to put it on hold bc I wanna concentrate on this one.

Anyway, hope you liked this little update :D

Comment & vote! I love when you comment and vote! (which you don't do much but that's okay because I still love you) <3

_ Othilia