Epilogue

Oli's POV:

"Baby this is paradise

And it's so goddamn good

Now we live like we should" _ Stained Glass Eyes And Colorful Tears

I chuckled as my phone lit up with a Skype-call. Sliding my fingers across the screen, I was met with Austin goofy grin.

"Holla! What's up?" He asked, as enthusiastic as always.

"Nothing much. We're waiting for Shattered Dreams to finish up, and then it's our turn."

"How's the tour going?"

"It's pretty perfect," I smiled, thinking back to all the fun times we'd had so far, touring Europe.

"Tsk, you romantic dumbass. You're in Paris right now, eh? Hope you planned a little something for Kat..."

"If you're asking if have a couple of reservations in a fancy restaurant, no."

Austin pouted.

"Why?"

"Have you met Kat?"

"True, true," Austin laughed.

"But I do have a midnight stroll along the Seine planned yeah. After McD's."

"That's my boy!"

"How's your tour going?"

"It's...um, interesting."

"Interesting?" I cocked an eyebrow as Austin blushed slightly. "Austin! Is there something you're not telling me? Have you and Ashby finally got down to it?"

"What? Shut up you asshole!" Austin laughed. "It's not Ashby."

"Oh, so there is someone. Tell me more, tell me more!" I started chanting, making Austin cringe and blush even more. "What happened to single-pringles?"

"You tell me! You're the one in a committed relationship."

"But I relied on you to carry on the tradition. And now you've gone and ruined that," I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not dating anyone!"

"'But you're not single-pringle at heart anymore'," I quoted him, earning a scowl.

"Honestly Oli, there's nothing going on."

I pointed a finger at him.

"First sign: denial!"

He was just about to protest when the door burst open and Kat ran towards me. I had just the time to yell at Austin that this conversation was not over before spreading my arms as she jumped into them, hooking her legs around my waist.

"Guess what!" She shouted, a grin taking over her face.

"What?" I chuckled, pecking her lips.

"Ethan finally proposed to Amy!"

"No fucking way! When?"

"Just now! On stage! Oh my god I'm so fucking happy!"

"Was about time," I laughed.

"Tell me about it," she agreed with a roll of her eyes.

I loosened my grip on her thighs and she glided down. On impulse, I asked her a question.

"What do you think of marriage?"

"Um, I don't know... I'm not particularly a fan of the concept, but I guess with the right pers—wait, are you—?" She suddenly turned to me, eyes wide.

Oh god. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

"What! No, that's not what I...I don't—maybe?"

We stood staring at each other in something akin to shock until the others made their way backstage too, right along with my own bandmates.

"What's up?" Cam asked, perky as always, her girlfriend by the hand.

She'd finally found someone who didn't spend her time cheating on her. Under Evelyn's perfect blonde looks was a heart of gold and a lot of smartass replies. They were kinda perfect for each other. I managed to tear myself away from Kat's eyes and grinned.

"Just got a call from Austin. Looks like love's in the air everywhere."

"No way!" Matt N exclaimed as everyone gasped in surprise.

That is, everyone except for Ethan and Amy, who were passionately making out against the wall. PDA much? Oh well, I guessed congratulations could wait.

Instead I went over to the guys, wiggling eyebrows with Jordan as we stole glances at the way Dan was typing furiously on his phone. He might be nowhere near admitting it, but Kat, Jordan and I were pretty sure he had caught the feels for someone. He was simply being too secretive.

I was particularly happy about this as it meant he'd finally moved on from Kat. My possessiveness might or might not have gotten in the way a few times in the first months of our relationship. He also might or might not have been pushing me on purpose.

Seriously, no one touches my girl.

Speaking of which, Kat grabbed my hand, causing me to look at her. Just like the first time I'd seen her, and every other time since then, her beautiful black eyes held me captive. She stood on her tip-toes and brushed her lips against mine.

"Oli?"

"Hmm..."

"Yes."

I think my heart exploded.

------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah, this is it :3 hope you enjoyed the book

There will NOT be a sequel, tho i might post another fanfic about another bandmember *cough* Austin *cough* in the future in which KOLI might make an appearance

If you want a character/author ask, leave your questions in the comments, and if there's enough i'll do one ^^

Btw, i'll start posting a Calum (5sos member) fanfic soon, called "Daylight". it's much more light than this was, and it's more me having fun ^^

That being said, thanks for sticking with me :*

Much love,

Othilia.