Part 1

(Class 1a is now in their second year of UA)

Izuku Midoriya, Katsuki Bakugou, and Shoto Todoroki were in the middle of their second internship with Endeavor after having earned their provisional hero licenses the year before. It had been a normal day of patrol when suddenly Endeavor was alerted to the sudden appearance of the league of villains and All For One. All of the top hero's and their interns were called to the scene, along with any hero's that were in the area. However, the interns were not meant to fight, they were supposed to stand back and let the pros handle the situation. This wasn't the kind of battle you could use to teach hero's in training, the risk was to great.

———
"What the hell are these freaks doing here?!" Endeavor shouted to no one in particular.

"They said something about nomus! I think they're after civilians!" All Might yelled back, sporting his classic, fearless smile.

"Eraserhead!" All Might shouted, diverting his attention from Endeavor to the hero in all black near him, "Come help me with All for one!"

"I tried that already, I can only erase one of his quirks! Considering how many he has, I won't be any help with him!" Aizawa shouted back, directing his attention towards the approaching villains. He gripped his scarf in preparation.
The pro heros were desperately trying to evacuate people and hold off the league of villains at the same time.

Mr. Aizawa, All Might, Endeavor, Hawks, Fat Gum, Edge Shot, Gang Orca, Kamui Woods, Mt. Lady. There are so many pros here. This is serious. Deku thought as he watched from the sidelines as the pros struggled to keep a hold on the attacking villains.
He saw a flash of pale blue hair and spotted Shigaraki among the other assailants.
Deku's face morphed into a scowl nearly instantly

"The league of villains." He hissed through gritted teeth.

Endeavor hadn't thought it necessary to tell the three teenage boys anything about the situation or why they were called there in the first place.

"What?!" Bakugou yelled, somehow hearing Deku over the growing sound of fighting. "Those bastards again?!" He was just as angry as his friend.

Looking around and ignoring the increasingly upset Bakugou, Deku spotted a few of his classmates. They were also along the sidelines of the commotion.

I guess they were told to stay away from the fight too. He thought.

Tokoyami, the nearest to them, looked over and made eye contact with Deku. He had come with Hawks.
Deku quickly looked over to Bakugou and Todoroki, and seeing that they were distracted, dashed over to Tokoyami.

Maybe he knows more of what's going on.

Hawks, from what Tokoyami told them, treated him as nearly an equal.
Much different than their internship with Endeavor.

He stopped a few feet from his friend.

"Hey, Tokoyami! Do you have any idea what's going on?! Endeavor wouldn't tell us anything!"

"Midoriya, hello. Yes I do know what's happening." Tokoyami spoke, having watched Deku run over. "The league of villains is back."

"Yeah I know that, I saw Shigaraki."

"All for One is with them this time." He continued, ignoring Deku's comment. "I believe they're collecting people to create more nomus. Although I don't know why they're being so open and loud about it, before they were very careful to not draw the hero's attention."

Deku was taken aback, more nomus?

That's why they're so desperate to evacuate civilians. He thought angrily.