Part 20

As soon as the bell rang, signaling the end of the school day, Bakugou was the first one out the door.

"Bakugou wait up! Don't you want to walk with us?" Mina called after him, standing with Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero.

He blatantly ignored her and sped walked down the stairs and towards their dorm.

———
He flung the door open, expecting to see Deku sitting in the couch.

But he didn't see anyone.

Shit shit shit!! Did something happen while I was gone?! Did the league come back for him?!
He started to panic, tossing his stuff by the door and running into the living room, frantically looking around.

He heard a ding and jumped, spinning towards the sound.
Just a second later the elevator doors opened and Uraraka stepped out with a basket full of laundry.

"Where is he?!" He asked desperately, rushing towards her.

She stopped where she was and looked up at him.
"Is school over already?"

"Where's Deku?!" He asked again, more urgency in his voice.

"Clam down Bakugou-chan. He just in the other room, sleeping." She smirked at him and continued towards the laundry room.
He glared at her back before letting out an audible sigh of relief, going to check on Deku.

He found him in another room sleeping on a couch.

He sighed again and sat down next to him.
He stroked Deku's hair subconsciously, muttering to himself.

He was still very upset that she had him sleeping during the day rather then at night, but he guessed one day wouldn't hurt him to much.

He began realizing how irrational his thinking had been.

"Of course the league didn't come back. You're at UA for fucks sake. God I'm such an idiot." He groaned and rubbed his eyes before resting his elbows on his knees.

"I'm just being paranoid." He told himself, standing back up. "I'll let you sleep." He smiled down at Deku and left, leaving the door open behind him.

"What!! No way! Really!" He heard yelling coming from the living area.
He rushed out and found that rest of his class had returned.

It was Uraraka that was making all the racket.

"Yeah! Mr. Aizawa said he can start her training as soon as Ms. Midorya - eh - Inko, agrees!" Mina and Tsu were jumping up and down with Uraraka.

"Oh my god! I'm so happy! I've missed him so much!" Uraraka smiled, tears in her eyes.

"Quiet! You guys are gonna wake him up!" Bakugou shouted.

"Oh Bakugou, aren't you happy!" She wouldn't say it out loud, but everyone had seen the toll this entire situation had been taking on him.

He looked down and smiled. He was ecstatic.

"I'm not - unhappy." He stated, sitting down on the couch.

Everyone else went back to talking excitedly amongst themselves, and Kirishima plopped himself down next to Bakugou.
"Come on, I know you're more then, "not unhappy"." He smiled, air quoting and looking up at his friend.

"Yeah whatever." Bakugou rolled his eyes in return, smiling to himself.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door, barely audible over his excited classmates.

"Ughhh." Bakugou groaned, dragging himself off the couch and towards the door.

"Would everyone shut up! There's someone here!" He snapped back at them, turning the knob.

He opened it to reveal Inko standing awkwardly on the steps.

"Hi Katsuki!" She beamed. "I was hoping I could see Izuku?"

"Yeah, come on in." He smiled at her, opening the door wider to let her through.

"Hi Inko!" Uraraka waved from the living room.

"Hello dear!" She smiled at the class, taking her coat off and hanging it up.

"Maybe we could ask her about Eri while she's here." Uraraka whispered to Iida.

"It'd probably be better to let Mr. Aizawa talk to her first." He replied in a hushed tone.

Inko made her way over to where everyone was, looking around.
"Where's Izuku?" She asked, her smile fading a bit.

"Oh don't worry, he's just in the other room taking a nap." Uraraka reassured her, pointing in the direction Deku was.

"Oh ok." She cheered back up and turned to walk that direction. "I was thinking sometime I might take him to get a haircut. I've noticed it's grown very long and-"

She was suddenly cut off by a bloodcurdling scream.

Everyone jumped up and ran towards the sound.

Bakugou knew it could only be one person. But Deku had only ever had night terrors at night! Not during naps throughout the day!

"Oh my god!" Inko wailed, following shortly behind everyone else.

He sprinted around the corner and into the room Deku had been sleeping in and found it empty.

He felt his heart drop into his stomach.

No no no no, where is he?!

He ran back out of the room and shouted to the others.

"Guys he's gone! He's not in there!"

(Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I recently took my ACT and I'd been really busy studying for it)