Part 15

The rest of the day passed uneventfully. Bakugou was teased again for Deku falling asleep on him and now for picking out the best outfit.
Eventually they'd all finished dinner and were relaxing in the living area, despite Iida's many attempts to get them to do their homework.

"So, who's Midoriya staying with tonight?" Kaminari asked the question everyone was wondering.
"Yeah, we can't just stick him with Bakugou every night." Kirishima laughed.

"He can stay in my room!" Uraraka threw her hand in the air and put on a big smile.

"That's not a good idea." Bakugou stated in a very disinterested tone.

"Oh come on! I can do it. I've just gotta wake him up if he starts having a night terror. I think I can do that much." She pouted in protest.

"Ok, he'll stay in Uraraka's room tonight, and the night after that?" Iida asked. Of course he was trying to come up with a schedule.

"Sleepover!" Kaminari yelled enthusiastically. "I'll watch him after Uraraka."

Bakugou rolled his eyes in annoyance.

They slowly came up with a schedule, rotating through most of the class, minus Mineta and others who didn't want or didn't think they could watch him.
They decided the one who watched him that night would also stay with him the next day rather then going to class.

Fast forward to 8:30, Iida was yelling at everyone to go to bed. Bakugou was fine with this cause he usually went to bed around this time anyways. But it still annoyed him, being ordered around.

"Come on Deku-kun!" Uraraka yelled, grabbing Deku's hand and pulling him towards the elevator.
Well, at least I won't be to far from him. Bakugou thought. Uraraka's room was on the same floor as his.

He bounded up the stairs to his room and quickly changed into his night clothes before making his way over to the bathroom to brush his teeth.
He was met with Kirishima who was on his way to do the same.

"Hey Bakugou!" He smiled cheerfully.

"Fuck off shitty hair." Bakugou growled at him.

"Awe, are you upset Midoriya isn't staying in your room tonight? And you know my hair is awesome." He laughed, clapping Bakugou on the shoulder.
He glared at him in return but didn't shrug his hand off.

"Don't worry dude, I'm sure Uraraka'll let you say goodnight to him." Kirishima snickered, opening the door to the bathroom for them both.

"Shut up Kiri." Bakugou scowled at his friend.

"Tsu!" He heard Uraraka yelling from inside the girls bathroom. "Can you help me?! I can't get the brush through Deku's hair!"

Bakugou chuckled quietly to himself.

Damn nerd and your untamable hair.

———
Bakugou sulked back towards his room.
He had waited around for a few minutes outside the girls bathroom, hoping Uraraka would emerge with Deku in tow.
He gave up after Kaminari came out of the boys bathroom and tried starting up a conversation with him.

He glanced back in the direction of the bathrooms once before opening the door to his room.
Dammit, he was hoping he'd be able to say goodnight to the damn nerd before bed. Not that he'd ever let anyone know that.

He sighed and slammed his door behind him.

Dragging his feet behind him, Bakugou threw himself onto his bed and groaned. He was mentally exhausted from the torture of the day.

Seeing Deku was all he'd wanted for almost 7 months, but now that he was actually here, it hurt, it was torture.
But still the same, it's all he wanted. To see him.