Part 23

The next morning Bakugou woke up to his alarm and forgot Deku was with him, almost rolling him over.

"Ah fuck, sorry Deku." He said to the now awake Deku, carefully moving around him as he got out of bed.
He got them both dressed before he linked arms with Deku, due to his still injured hands, and walked towards the elevator.

As soon as the doors opened he stepped off and brought Deku over to the couch where he sat him down and left to go make breakfast.

"Hey has anyone seen Deku's compression sleeve? It's probably pretty important, cause you know, he wore it all the time." Uraraka asked, noticing Deku and Bakugou.

"It's probably in his room somewhere." Iida offered, busy cooking himself some eggs, his glasses fogged up from the heat. "I'd check there first."

"Thanks Iida-kun!" She smiled, walking over to the stairs to search Deku's room.

"If you can't find it, I can run and get another one at the store after school today!" He shouted to her as she disappeared up the steps.

Bakugou rolled his eyes, but figured if she couldn't find it, he'd offer to get one instead, since he was already planning on going out that day anyways.

"Are we taking Deku to recovery girl before or after school?" Bakugou asked.

"It'd probably work out better to take him before school. Kaminari's staying with him today so he can do it." Iida said.

Oh right, dunce face is staying today. That's an awful idea. He thought angrily, glancing back at Deku with concern. From the kitchen he could only see his white hair poking up from behind the couch.

"Found it!" Uraraka came bounding down the stairs, holding Deku's compression sleeve up in triumph.
"Oh great. Where was it?" Todoroki asked, sitting himself down next to Deku on the couch.

"There were a couple in his closet. Oh, and has anyone been in his room? His bed was really messy." She asked, eyeing her classmates suspiciously.
Bakugou felt his face flush. He turned his head down lower towards his plate of food.

It's not like it's a crime to be in there. He thought in embarrassment, shoving a forkful of eggs into his mouth.

"Just the other day to grab him some clothes." Iida responded, looking up at Uraraka.

"Yeah same here." Tsu said.

"It doesn't really matter I guess, I was just kinda curious." She smiled, walking over to where Deku was sitting to put his compression sleeve on.

———
Once it was time to leave for class, everyone loaded up their things and left through the front door, including Deku and Kaminari.

"Now I'm just taking him to recovery girl right? And then we can come back to the dorm?" He asked.

"Yeah, you're excused from school for the day, so no need to show up." Sero said to him, nonchalantly slinging his bag over his shoulder.
Bakugou sulked just behind where they were talking, keeping an eye on Deku.

"Make sure he gets a nap when you guys get back. Recovery girls quirk takes a lot out of him." Bakugou said, butting between Sero and Kaminari.

"A nap? I don't want what happened yesterday to happen again today." Kaminari stiffened up a bit, visibly anxious.

"Come on man, it'll be fine. And even if it does happen, you can handle it." Kirishima jumped into the conversation, Mina right behind him.

"But if something does go wrong, Bakugou will definitely kill you." Mina cackled, practically hanging off Bakugou's shoulder.