Part 6

(Long chapter)

After months of preparation, the plan was finally set to rescue Deku.
Hawks had managed to figure out the room they were keeping Deku in and how to get to it.

Months of supposedly being on the leagues side had earned him a part in the experiment.

"We've got to rescue him soon. They plan on doing the surgery part of the experiment sometime in the next few weeks." Hawks explained.

"I've made preparations and everyone is ready to go tomorrow." Nezu spoke up. "The chief has also arranged for the police force to join us in the rescue mission. And I've gathered a fairly large group of pro heros to assist."

"Be sure to tell your class the plan Aizawa." All Might said, clapping the sleep deprived man on the back.

"Hawks, do you think you'll be able to get into the security room? You've been undercover for quite some time, so there must be some level of trust there." All Might asked, looking over at the winged hero.

"Yeah that shouldn't be a problem. I can probably disable all the cameras and alarms too."

"Oh wonderful!" Nezu spoke up, overly enthusiastic as always.

This time the villains really had no idea what was about to happen.

———
The next day, forces equivalent or perhaps even greater than what had been used to rescue Eri were gathered about a quarter mile from where Hawks said the least guarded entrance was.

Everyone had decided Hawks would enter the building first and make his way to security.
Once there, he'd shut everything down, including security cameras and prevent any alarms from being sounded.

As soon as security wasn't as much of a problem, everyone else would enter and spread throughout the whole building.
They would arrest anyone they found and shut down any nomu production they happened to come across.

A smaller group of 7 would head straight for the room Deku was supposedly being held in. Bakugou had managed to bully his way into this group.

The people tasked with rescuing Deku were All Might, Cementoss, Mirko, Ms. Joke, Kirishima, Tsu, and Bakugou.

Bakugou sat nervously, waiting for the signal from Hawks. It'd been a good 20 minutes and he was starting to get worried.
He twiddled his thumbs, his heart going a million miles an hour.

"Hey bro, you good?" Kirishima asked, sitting down next to the short tempered boy.

"Do you think he's ok?" Bakugou asked, keeping his eyes on his lap.

Kirishima smiled. "Come on dude! He's a pro hero, and he's been doing this for months. He's fine."
Bakugou looked up, puzzled.

"Not Hawks you idiot! Deku!" He shouted in annoyance at the red heads stupidity.

"Ohhh. You know Midoriya. He's tough, I'm sure he's fine." He gave his friend a reassuring smile.

Suddenly Hawks' voice came on over a speaker that had been set up in the center of the room.

"Alright, I disabled the security system. You guys are good to come." He said nonchalantly.

Bakugou jumped up from where he was sitting, knocking Mina over.

"Heyy!" Bakugou!" She whined, standing herself back up and glaring at him.

"Sorry." He apologized, to invested in finding his assigned group to think about what he was saying.

"Did he just apologize?" She asked the others in disbelief. She smiled at him and glanced around for her group as well.

Bakugou heard this, but he had spotted All Might and was to frantic to leave to shout anything at her.