Death of thronbird

Anurag: I love her . I can do anything for my love. Do you know who is she?

In slow sunshine of February evening Anurag and Prerna were talking about their love story.they faced many hardles. Now they are happy.

Prerna: I love you Anurag. I know who is she?

Anurag: really. Tell me

Prerna : I know she is our daughter Sneha

Anurag : no sweetheart she is not Sneha. She is Komolika

Prerna : shut up Anurag. Don't take her name in this happy movement.

Anurag: someone is jealous. I was joking.

Prerna : Don't do that again. You are my love and I can do anything for you.

Anurag: so prove it.

He make her seat on bridge's edge. In next movement he pushed her from the bridge.

Prerna : are you mad Anurag? Pull me up. My hand will slip.

Anurag: sorry sweetheart!!!! I want you to die you will die.

Prerna: what the hell!!!!Anurag this not good time to joke pull me up.

Anurag: it's not joke. I love Komolika. I can do anything for her.

Prerna: No Anurag. You love me, you love Sneha pls don't do this.

Anurag : sorry Sweetheart you have to die but don't worry. I'm merciful person. I will not kill your daughter. Let her live like a orphan.

Prerna : what do you mean ? Where is my daughter? Why are you doing this?

Anurag : simple for property darling . Didn't That Bajaj named upon you and Sneha! Do you want to see your daughter?

He showed her a video clip where one woman was taking Sneha to orphanage.

Prerna : No nooooo You can't do this to her. She is small and innocent. Don't do this to her. What is her fault in this?

Anurag: She is your daughter. No more talking. Bye sweetheart!!!!