Rights

All were chatting happily about upcoming sagai of Prerna and Rishbh.

Savitri: Veenaji Tomorrow Mohrat is at 6.45 pm. You have to come before 4 pm. Before sagai we will have mahadevparvati pooja. It's Rajvanshi's tradition.

Suman: Aunty, can you tell me more about this pooja? Or any preparation from our side?

Savitri: Don't worry Suman. You just make sure that Prerna will wear white tomorrow. After Pooja she can wear Sagai dress and about other things we will handle it.

Rishbh was continuously looking at Prerna. Sharada masi noticed it.

Sharada: Prerna beta why don't you show your room to Rishbh. I'm sure he haven't been there before.

All looked at her surprisedly.

Sharada: I mean after marriage Rishbh should know Prerna's choice of her things. It's important to make girl secure in her new home. Isn't it?

Rishbh mentally thanked her. He really wanted to compliment Prerna ,hug her and tell her how beautiful she is looking today.

Prerna: let's go Mr. Bajaj.

Savitri: Prerna, one minute. Why are you calling him Mr. Bajaj. He is going to be your husband. It is your right to call him by his name.or did he deny you to call by his name?

Prerna: No bhabhisa. Nothing like that. If Mr.bajaj I mean Rishbh is ok with it.

Bajaj: no Prerna. It's your right to call me by my name. I don't see any problem in this.

Savitri: see. Prerna I'm not going advise you but promise me you will never leave your rights of anything. Claim your rights and rule the world. Sometimes our selfless nature gives us more pain than that concerned person.

Prerna: I promise you Bhabhisa. I don't know why you are telling me but I know whatever you said is right.

Prerna hugged Bhabhisa tightly. For first time in life her in-law gave her advise to be selfish. In last life she sacrificed everything for Basis but nobody praised her forget about praising they insulted her, humiliated her and at last killed her. But in this life she will be selfish. She will protect everyone in her both families.