Reborn in time

The deep rays of sunlight flashed in front of a beautiful lady. she may not be the most beautiful lady but like a fresh beautiful flower. Prerna opened her eyes. Her whole body was paining. Her mind was in chaos. Didn't she die? How she is alive? She remembered how Anurag betrayed her. Her little Sneha died because of him. Her blind love snatched her everything. She wanted to cry for her daughter, mourn for her dead daughter. At last she remembered how a huge log fall upon her. But he was there. He tried to save her, he jumped into fire just to save her without caring for his life. A person whom she loved more than her self and her precious daughter betrayed her but a person who she hated was there for her. Realisation hit her. A person whom she never cared actually cared and loved her and Sneha more than anything. The sudden guilt made her ashamed of herself. Was she blind? Why she was not able to see it in his eyes? Maybe she was a blind! Blind in love. She remembered how he plead her, how he cared for Sneha. Sneha thought occupied her. she was not able to understand anything.This is not any hospital it was a road. She remembered clearly she was injured why she is not in the hospital? Why she is not feeling any pain from burning? she removed her traditional bangles from her hand. These were her mothers bangles. She clearly remembered she mortage the bangles just for saving money for her marriage with Anurag. This bangles was not there when she was pushed in the river. Did she reborn? Stupid thought came to her mind. But everything was indicating the same thing. the dress she was wearing was the same when Anurag humiliated her in front of the whole party when he got engaged to Komolika. The dress and bangles was the same. she walked aimlessly after walking sometimes she came near newspaper stall. Everyone was looking towards her and whispering something. Her whole humiliation was printed in newspapers.

And with that thought she concluded she was reborn back in time.