His advice

Prerna was giving project details to Mr. Gujral. Gujral's many workers were going on unusual strike. Net worth of Gujral's share were doing good. But it was just bubble created by company. It was just thing of time that Gujral will collapse. Because the devil had already casted his eyes on this company. These small issues were neglected by Mr. Gujral. Prerna had warned him about it. But Mr. Gujral was confident beyond the limit. Over confidence is always harmful. Prerna was not happy with it. A small crack can sink whole Titanic. A small crack is enough for the light. No wonder Mr. Bajaj took over this company within three days. This was his style finding weakness, wait for right chance and attack that weakness. Another success. He was Hunter but she knows his reality as a father, as a husband. As a employee, she had done her work. Now it is up to Mr. Gujral . Suddenly she felt guilty as she can't inform anyone about it. His advice suddenly ecoed in her ears.

Don't blame your self Prerna. Everything is not your fault. Let's people take their action's responsibility on their own.

Her intuition was telling her he will claim his rights on Gujrals within fifteen days. How she will face him ? But now he is stranger to her, she will create good image for herself. After all soon she is going to be Mrs. Bajaj. In this birth, she will cherish him, love him never to loose.