👑 and Queen 👑

Prerna was stunned. Rishabh had lost so much in his life. His parents, his elder brother, his wife still he is strong like a pillar or he pretended to be pillar. She didn't know how to console him

Prerna: do you know who killed your mom?

Rishabh: My own uncle. My father's elder brother. A person to whom I used called Tayaji. But you don't need to worry. My Bhaisahab was more ruthless than me. After he became young he killed all family members of Tayaji's family. Didn't spared anyone.

Prerna: How can he kill everyone? Didn't police enquire anything about it.

Rishabh: Police never got any proof against it. But these acts of bhaisahab badly affected his and Bhabhisa's relationship. At that time I was in Benguluru as I was preparing for Harvard. I believed on Stories of bhaisahab's killing. Almost got in the fight with him. But one day our rival kidnapped Bhabhisa and I shoot that man in self defence. That case never got any confirmation because in that incident we lost Bhaisahab also. From that time I became ruthless. I am not good man. I'm wicked person who loves his family more than anything and can do anything to protect that.

Prerna was stunned. No wonder in last life he was ready to sacrifice everything because she was his wife, his family.

Rishabh: Do you know why I'm telling you all these things?

Prerna: Why?

Rishabh: because you need to prepare yourself for upcoming battle. Going again to that place means we both have to dive into that royal madshead. You need to be strong. Physically Bodyguards can protect you. But emotionally you are all on your own. They will try everything to defame you, to set you back in your life, to break you emotionally. But you have to be strongest never listen to your heart only let your brain also do it's work.

Prerna: what are you trying to say Rishabh? We are going there just for our marriage why are you sounding like we are going for war.

Rishabh: It's is war Jaan. Do you think only our marriage is enough reason to go there?

Prerna: Then!! Are we going to live there.?

Rishabh: not just to live there but to rule also.

Prerna: means?

Rishabh: after our marriage Bhabhisa is going to declare me as next king of clan and you as a queen 👑