Jivansathi

Hearing Kukki's word there was no boundaries of Prerna's and Rishbh's emotions. Their baby uttered first word after the long wait. Rishbh could not believed he had taken kukki to all around world for treatment and here without any medicine she has talked. He has to thank Prerna for all of these. He knows Prerna never said anything about her efforts in case of kukki but he knows everything. Dealing with child like kukki it is more than difficult. People now days get cranky with their physically fit child. Forget about special child.

He has to appreciate her efforts and patience. Talking to kukki for hours even after knowing that there will not any verbal response this needs lots of patience.

Prerna: did you hear it? Our kukki uttered her first word. She called me Rishbh. Baby can you call me again please?

Kukki: momma.

Rishbh: baby I'm so glad today. You can talk. Just ask me anything today I will give it you.

Kukki signed Rishbh that she had seen in serial that every couple dances on their engagement they should also dance on her favorite song.

Rishbh: of course baby but let's finish the rituals first.

With a zeal Rishbh forward his hand towards Prerna. Prerna shyly put Ring in his ring finger. All clapped and cheered for couple

All elders blessed them with their blessings and gifts. Now it was time to dance. First Suman and shekhar danced on romantic song. Suman wanted to perform another dance with Shivani because Prerna was leaving house after few days but she didn't have any word to convince Shivani. She and Veena have done everything to make her understand but Shivani was irritating stubborn. So she thought it is better not talk about that.

Soon The star couple started their dance

Song from Rustam(Dekha Hajaro )

(You can imagine any song 😂)