Loyalty

The whole office was running here and there. After two days the new buyers were coming over. Everyone was curious about new person. But some people were not happy with it specially people like Mr. Bapat. He was senior manager of company. He knows inviting buyers will attract unnecessary in the media. Prerna admire Mr. Bapat for his vision. But now no one can save Gujral Textiles.

RB office, Kolkata

Mr. Mehra entered in RB's cabin

Mr. Mehra : Bajaj everything is ready. We will take over Gujrals after 2 days. We bribed all their senior employees they will co-operate with us but....

RB: don't you know Mehra I hate word but. What happened?

Mehra : One of the employee denied our offer.

RB: Everything have certain price Mehra. Double the amount.

Mehra: we tried but she denied

RB: She, a stubborn lady. Not bad. Why she is denying us?

Mehra : according to her she can't betray her company. Her company provided her financial shelter when she was in need. She is too loyal.

RB : it doesn't matter Mehra. We will take over this company, by the way what is her name?

Mehra : why Bajaj, why are giving importance to this small matter.

RB: loyalty is very rare in this world even after our various offers She denied. So tell me who is she?

Mehra: Ms. Sharma. Prerna Sharma.

RB: fix my appointment with her. Gujral is sinking ship still she wants to save it. Interesting very interesting. Let's meet tomorrow Prerna Sharma.