Promo

The huge party hall was decorated with flowers and funas in the world. The men and women dressed in suits and gown are floating inside it. Many business icons,their relatives and social butterflies were roaming in party. After all party was one of the way to get more connections means more money will flow inside their pockets.

In this party whole Basu family was present. For the first time they got invitation from the National business association. The President himself has signed their invitation letter. There were only few people who had president's personal invitation. Mohini Basu was on cloud nine. 

Mohini Basu: Hello Mrs. Mukharji. 

Mrs. Basu: hello Mrs. Basu. How are you?

Mohini: I'm good. Let me introduce someone to you. This is my would be daughter in law. Komolika She is almost my daughter now.

Komo: hello Aunty.

Mrs. Mukharji: hello beta. Mrs. Basu what do you think about this new president? Many haven't seen him nor they are familiar with him. I hope he will be good for us.

Komo: don't worry auntie. Nobody can resist charm of Basus. This invitation represent his attitude toward us. So relax and enjoy the party.

Mrs Mukharji: very true. Mohini you have got diamond in the form of daughter in law