Fire That Burned Everything

Prerna was trying to grasp anurag's reality. Her whole body was stiff. Her mind was numb so her body. Suddenly her daughter's thoughts came to her mind. She must save her daughter.

Prerna: Sneha!!! I have to save her. I have to!!!!!

At this point, her daughter is most important than anything. She tried to swim. Her mind was telling her to swim fast. After long struggle she came out from river. She started to find an orphanage before it's too late. She ran towards the video shown location. She was falling, fainting but motherly feeling kept her awake. After running and taking lift from passerbys.

Unfortunately, when she reached there, fire was broken. She tried to ask an old lady about her new born daughter.

Prerna: Where is my daughter? Where is my small child who came here before sometime

Old lady: Sorry madam, no one survived.

Prerna: no......... I will search my daughter.

Without thinking about anything she entered inside fire, with her another person entered to stop her.

Stranger: Stop Prerna, Don't go. There's nothing. Sneha is no more.

Prerna: Sneha pls I am here. My Sneha is here.pls baby just be fine. Mama is here.

Stranger: please Prerna look there's nothing. Let's go. Fire is growing.

Suddenly, a huge log of wood fell on her. He ran towards her.

Stranger: please prerna wake up baby. Don't do this to me. Didn't I tell you he is curse for you? Please baby hold on pls for Sneha at least. Don't worry I will take you to hospital.

Prerna : Sneha!!!!! I am sorry baby. I failed as mother. I couldn't protect you. I'm sorry. I love you baby. I can't live without you.

Stranger: Please jaan don't say like that, I love you baby please........... Where is Damm ambulance?

Prerna: No use of all this. I'm sorry for not listening to you. You was right. He is curse to me. My blind love made me childless. Sorry for all trouble. I'm going to meet my Sneha pls let me go. If possible let's meet in next birth. I'm sorry.

Stranger: pls Prerna,Don't go pls

His prayers and pleadings remains unanswered and she was gone.