Dreams

It has bin one day Bajaj regained consciousness but still he was in daze. He wanted to go home, meet Kukki, cuddle with her. He was missing Kukki and work also. Mehra wasn't allowing him to read anything. According to Mehra and doctors he needs rest but he wanted to work just to distract his mind from strange dream. Before gaining consiousness he saw very strange dream. He was very confused about that dream. He saw his wedding with Prerna but it should be good dream but in that dream Prerna was not happy but why she was not happy? But after that he saw large fire. Everyone was screaming. After that everything was blur. He never saw such large fire in his life nor he ever married Prerna. Marrying Prerna was his secret wish but fire what does it mean?

After this attack he wanted to meet his family. He wanted to assure them that he is ok. His injuries we're still wet but he can't live in hospital anymore. He had already given statement to police but he wanted to find out who have courage to kill The Rishbh Bajaj. Doctors told him about difficulties in his operation. Ms. Sharma's coin or her good will saved him. It was just coincidence. But he wants to give her credit for it. First she saved Kukki now him. When she offered him friendship it was just sake of saving Kukki and his attraction towards her but now he wants her. He needs her. Before Diwali celebration he will make her his. Now nothing matters to him nor her past nor her consern for Basus. If there was another woman he would ignore her but Prerna was different. And he was getting best. Prerna will be perfect mother to Kukki, best bahu to Masi and Bhabisa, and his first friend and wife.

He knows person's tendency very well. May be now Anurag denied loving Prerna but he will not feel good after seeing Prerna with another person. He will feel jealous while watching Prerna playing perfect husband-wife. He had take revenge on Basus but for now he will snatch Prerna from them. Busus doesn't deserve this such selfless soul nor Prerna deserves such toxic family. For this he needs to make sure that Prerna will hate Anurag and his family from core of heart.

What he doesn't know was Prerna hates Basus like hell and she will make sure that they will face same hell forever.