Discussion about Proposal

Shivani: what are you thinking Maa? Are you thinking positively about this proposal?

Veena: Yes Shivani.

Shivani: But Ma, Mr. Bajaj is 8years elder to Di. He is also married and has a daughter.

Shekhar: According to me, we can think about this proposal. Don't take me wrong but after Prerna's scandal no one is willing to bring any alliance to our home. They all fear Basus power and money. Nobody wants to take rivalry with Basus. But Bajaj family is different. They are not from Kolkata nor they are less powerful than Basus. About Mr. Bajaj he is business shark but infront of family he is caring man. Didn't you notice Ma on Durga Pooja how he accepted everything without any denial? Even after knowing Prerna's past they are ready to accept her whole heart fully.

Veena: but Shekhar, they are from rich family what if something happened like before? What if our priyu suffered because of our wrong decision?

Suman: that will not happen Ma. Did you see any arrogance and attitude in Bajaj ladies? They are not like Mohini Basu. They themselves came to our house. We did not beg them.

Veena: but we have to ask Prerna's opinion also. I don't know if she is ready for marriage.

Shekhar: of course. We will not do anything without her wish.

Shivani: but what if Anurag realize his mistake? What if he wants Di back?

Prerna: that will not happen shivi. I'm not a thing to buy or throw away. Anurag's chapter is over from my life. I have to move on in my life. I will not mourn for that dead relationship. Mr. Bajaj is everything that girl wants. He is good at heart. He is also my friend. He respects me and my family. And this is enough for me.

Shivani: but what about love Di? Anurag loves you. May be he is pressurized by his family. That's why he is acting like this. At least try to talk to him.

Prerna: no Shivani. I know Shivi you always wanted Anurag as your Jiju. But he betrayed me. He choose Komolika. He betrayed me in wrost way possible. He humiliated me in front of whole city. He tarnished my reputation. He tarnished our father's good name. Till yesterday people talked about our father as honest man but now they are doubting us. Even after three months people talk behind my back saying that I am gold digger, I'm forcing myself on Anurag. I'm not ready to face these things again.

Shivani: but what about you Di? Will you forget everything?

Veena: Shivani is right. We will not force you Prerna. You are free to decide anything. We are with you.

Prerna: let me take some time for think. Today evening I am going to meet Mr. Bajaj after that you can decide if you like him or not. If everything goes smoothly I will agree for this proposal.

Veena: Ok Priyu as you wish. But when you meet Mr. Bajaj make sure to clear everything.

Prerna: Ok Ma. Don't worry. We are with you.