Out of danger

It had been two days Mr Bajaj was still unconscious. Operation what successful but another 42 hours were critical. Sharda and Mehra were trying to handle office and press together. They were successful to hide this matter for two days. But on third press got to know the matter and the news and rumors started to spread. Bhabisa came to Kolkata but she was not able to stop Kukki from crying. Prerna applied for leave for 3days. She was regularly visiting Kukki and Bhabisa. She and Bhabisa boned pretty well. Prerna's visits were only thing which kept Kukki stable. In morning, Mehra called Bhabisa.

Mehra : Bhabisa, good news. Bajaj is consious. He is fine. Doctors told me the bullet was shot near heart. But unexpectedly there was coin in his upper pocket. Because of that coin intensity of bullet decreased and damage was controlled.

Bhabisa: Coin but Rishbh never carries any coins. From where this coin come from?

Mehra : Yes, I asked Bajaj about it. He told me that the coin was given by Ms. Sharma on Navratri Pooja. According to her belief it was for safety of person. Bajaj just forgot to remove it from the pocket. I never thought that a mere coin given by Ms. Sharma will save Bajaj.

Bhabhi : sometimes miracle happens Mehra. We should be thankful to Maa Kali and Prerna. She is really helping us lot. Such a good girl. When doctors are discharging Rishbh?

Mehra : After 3 days we are coming to Kolkata. How is Kukki? Bajaj was asking about her.

Bhabisa: she is ok. Prerna is looking after her. Please make sure Rishbh will not take any stress.

Mehra: sure Bhabisa.