Promise to you

After dinner Rishabh was staring at Prerna's mehandi clad hands.

Prerna: What are looking in my hands?

Rishabh: nothing special. I was just wondering what is there in this mehandi that you forgot about your health!

Prerna: Do you know I have written your name in this mehandi. It's a ritual that husband searches his name on the first night.

Rishabh: really Jaan. I think you are quite eager for our first night. Do I need to book soundproof room for us?

Prerna: Dhatt..... You are getting shameless day by day.

Rishabh: First you talked about first night and now I'm shameless. That is not fair.

Prerna: Everything is fair in love and war.

Rishabh: Really. Who taught you this rubbish thought? I have seen many people to talk like that and hurt the same person.

Prerna understood talking about this topic will hurt her Rishi so she immediately changed the topic.

Prerna: Do you know it is said that if mehandi turned out dark means her husband will love her lot.

Rishabh: But I don't love you. I don't know what is love. I never loved anyone. I am sorry Prerna. I will not be able to love you and I don't want you to live in that illusion that someday I will love you. You will be my wife, my queen mother of my kids but love is not my cup of tea.

Without looking back he left the terrace

After listening his thoughts Prerna was little bit hurt. But this was same person who did everything to keep her happy and alive. He is the same person who jumped in fire to save her and sneha and if that was not love then Nobody's love is love. The hurt which is feeling her is nothing compared to hurt which she caused to her Rishi. Now she want was only their happiness. And on their first night she is going to give it..