Navratri Pooja

Prerna was helping her mother for preparation of Pooja. Today she was happy. She should thank Devi Ma for giving second chance of life. Kukki had called yesterday saying that she will come with Masi. Panditji came and started to make preparation. Prerna was still waiting for Kukki and Masi. Just then, Mr. Bajaj came driving the car. He stopped in front of house, picked up Kukki. Masi, Kukki and Mr. Bajaj entered inside the house. She welcomed them and started to introduce them to her family.

Veena: Welcome Shardaji. Prerna talked lot about you and your handmade cutlets.

Shrada : really, I never thought she will like those this much.

Veena: so this is Kukki. Really a sweet child.

Kukki gave toothy smile to Veena and others.

Veena: namaste Mr. Bajaj. I'm happy that you came.

Bajaj : Namaste Mrs. Sharma, I thought to drop them here. I am leaving now.

Prerna: Mr. Bajaj please stop till Pooja. Panditji is starting now.

Bajaj : Sorry Miss Sharma. I have flight to catch.

Prerna : at least let me get Prasad for you.

Bajaj : Ok.

Prerna returned taking Prasad and coins. She gave Prasad and one rupees coin to Mr. Bajaj.

Bajaj : Why this coin?

Prerna : it is called Shagun. It will give you prosperity and will guard you from every danger.

Bajaj : really, coin will save me? I hope it will work for you. Can it give me today's deal?

Prerna : it is all about belief. Keep it with you. There is nothing loss to keep it.

Bajaj: as you say. Now I should leave.

Mr. Bajaj left Prerna's house after kissing Kukki and taking blessings from Masi.

 Bajaj left Prerna's house after kissing Kukki and taking blessings from Masi