Dinner 2

Prerna was watching everything curiously. Clad in grey sheaded three piece suit Mr. Bajaj was observing her. He had amused smile on his face.

Mr. Bajaj : welcome, Ms. Sharma Welcome in my house.

Prerna gave him her brightest smile. Mr. Bajaj was looking dashing. Both of them was staring towards each other.

Prerna ; Thank you Mr. Bajaj for inviting me. This is for You.

She forwarded flowers to him.

Mr. Bajaj : pleasure is all mine Thank you for flowers. Let me introduce you to Kukki. This is my daughter Kukki.

Dressed in small pink frock Kukki hugged her legs. Prerna hugged her and kissed on her forehead.

Prerna : she is really a darling. Such a sweet baby. Hi I'm Prena. What is your name? Will you be my friend?

Mr. Bajaj : she can't speak. But she can use sign language. Kukki will you be her friend?

Kukki signed as a friend. Mr. Bajaj picked her up and asked Prerna to follow him. He introduced his Masi to her.

Mr. Bajaj : This is my Masi and Masi she is Ms. Prerna Sharma. She saved Kukki in mall.

Masi : Thank you Beta. If something happened to Kukki we would not able to bear it. Thank you so much.

Prerna : No need to thank me. It was my duty. She was very scared yesterday. I hope she is ok now.

Masi : Of course. She is ok now. We own you for this. But can I request you something. Please call me Masi. Mam sounds so professional.

Prerna: Ok Masi.

Mr. Bajaj : let's have dinner.

Kukki signed that she will sit with Prerna today.

Mr. Bajaj: no baby. She will get disturb. You sit with Papa.

But Kukki was stubborn. She went towards Prerna and asked to sit with her. Prerna lovingly gave her handmade cakes and kissed her.

Mr. Bajaj: It was not needed Ms. Sharma.

Prerna : It's ok Mr. Bajaj. I can't come empty handed.

Masi : that is so nice of you. Really cakes are very tasty. Isn't Rishbh?

Mr. Bajaj : yes really tasty.

Masi: so you work in Gujral Textiles. So how is work going on there?

Prerna : work is going well. Mr. Bajaj recently acquired company so there is lots of projects to work. I'm new there even then I'm working on 2-2 projects.

Masi : It seems Rishbh is tough boss.

Mr. Bajaj : It has nothing to do with me. It is CEO's decision. Not mine.

Masi : okay okay , you are kindest boss on the Earth. Prerna try these cutlets. I made them specially for you. I hope you will like it.

Prerna : these are my favorites. My mother also make same cutlets.

Masi : Your mother. How many members are in your family?

Prerna : my mother, elder brother ,sister in law and one younger sister.

Masi : Kukki really loves you. She never gets intimate with any other than her family. Now look at her. Prerna please come frequently to meet Kukki. Is that ok Rishbh?

Mr. Bajaj : Of course, You are always welcome here Ms. Sharma.

Prerna : thank you Mr. Bajaj. Now I should leave. Thank you for inviting me.

Mr. Bajaj : let the driver drop you.

Masi : but Rishbh it has been 10.30 driver went to their corters. It is not good to call them now. You drop her.

Mr. Bajaj: me but Masi

Masi: Go Rishbh Bajaj. Be a gentleman and drop her safely.