His Past

Doctors gave discharge to Bajaj before two hours. He was traveling by his own jet because of his Safety issues and his injuries. In jet he was doing his work and thinking about his future plans. After gaining consiousness Mehra restricted him for doing any work but today he was unable to do that. In these three days he talked with Kukki and Prerna at least hundreds times. Prerna scolded him always for not taking enough rest. Everytime when anyone asked him about his health he gets irritated but Prerna's scolding was like wife scolding her irresponsible and careless husband.

After getting better he is going to ask her hand for marriage. Before that he has to make sure that Masi, bhabisa and Kukki are ok with this relation. He doesn't want any problem in his family. He never wants Prerna to receive any criticism or insult. Prerna doesn't deserve that. If everything is ok with his family he will ask Prerna to marry him. Will she agree for his proposal? For many years Bhabhisa and Masi were urging him to marry again. But he never felt any interest in love or marriage. His first marriage with Maya was deal of his family. Maya was daughter of local politicion may be unwanted girl. His Bhisa married him to her for political benefits. For his elder brother everything was business. He tried to oppose him but his brother threatened him about his business. At that time this was his dream even his bhabisa was angry with her husband but nothing worked. Maya was quite and sensible girl but introvertness made this marriage difficult. His business was new and in dire need of attention. He never had enough time to give her. His interaction with her was limited. When news of Kukki's presence came he was in Texas signing deal after deal. He was not able love Maya but he respected her as a wife. He took care of her even staying away from her. After Kukki's arrival she became his jaan. He wanted to give chance to his marriage but Maya's introvert nature didn't help them. He tried to approach Maya but Maya denied his advances. For Maya nothing matters other than her love for her mother. Maya revealed that her father threatened her with her mother's life. He will kill her mother if she doesn't marry Rishbh. For her this was just way to save her mother and obligation to give birth to child. Her father wanted son from her after all her son will be heir of Rajvanshis. In fit of anger her father murdered her mother. Maya could not come up with this grief. He tried everything to make her better but nothing worked. Maya committed sucide and everything finished.

After knowing everything, he distroyed Maya's father's carrer. With this Maya's chapter finished from his life. He knows he was not good husband to Maya nor she was good wife. If he had given her some extra attention......... But there is no medicine of regret. In Kukki he saw Maya's quietness and he never wants that.

He promised himself he will be good husband to Prena and good father to Kukk