Compliments

Prerna took Mr. Bajaj to her room. She was still thinking about Bhabhisa's words. Rishbh was observing her room. It was typical girly room with lots of red and green. May be Shivani's favorite Colour was green.

Rishbh: nice room Prerna

Prerna: Thanks, Mr Bajaj. sorry Rishbh

Rishbh: Are you still thinking about Bhabhisa's words?

Prerna: yes. I don't know the reason behind it but I can sense her pain behind her words. Sorry Rishbh it is not my place to ask you but is there something happened in the past which hurt Bhabhisa badly.

Rishbh: It's okay. Yes there is something bad happened with Bhabhisa but it is not my place to tell you. But I can understand her words and I feel you should follow her words. Many things happened in her life but you don't worry about it. She is fighter And we are lucky to have her.

Prerna: you are right. She loves you and Kukki very much. Thank you for making me a part of your family. Till now nobody cared for me other than my family. Thank you for coming in my life.

Rishbh: you are lucky prerna that you have two families to support you and now I also have two families with me. Your mom is quite taken by me. It is my charm. Don't you agree?

Prerna: I can see that. You have taken great care while getting ready. I can see that. Really I loved it.

Rishbh: I think today you are looking like some kind of nymph who is coming down for me. I just can't help myself but stare at you.

Prerna hugged him feeling shy. This was first time when Rishbh openly complimenting her.