Bajaj in danger

Mr. Mehra called Sharda Devi for informing about attack on Mr. Bajaj. Sharda was shocked and worried. She was in conflict. From yesterday Kukki was asking for her father. How she will tell Kukki about her father? She needs to leave immediately for Mumbai but what about Kukki? She can't take Kukki to Mumbai. She had called Savitri Devi but it will take at least 5 or 6 hours to reach her in Kolkata. Sharda doesn't know what to do now. She went to kukki's room. Kukki was talking with Prerna. Masi asked Kukki to bring her favorite chocolate from kitchen. Sharda told everything to Prerna. Prerna was shocked listening the news. Her mind was not stable. Someone tried to kill Mr. Bajaj. Sharda requested Prerna to keep this news under the rap. She also requested Prerna to come home and take care of Kukki for some time. Prerna immediately agreed. She was worried for Mr. Bajaj. How is he? She wanted to go near him but this is not time to cry. She should take care of Kukki. She should be Bajaj's support not a crying mess. She prayed to God for his Safety, for his good health. She told her mother everything and went to Bajaj Mansion.

Sharda packed her bag. She was waiting for Prerna.

Prerna : Masi, I am here, how is Mr. Bajaj?

Masi : He is not well. He was shot. Two bullets. Doctors are trying their best. I don't know what to do? How I will face Kukki?

Prerna : don't worry Masi, everything will be fine. Don't worry about Kukki. I will take care of her. Please update me about Mr. Bajaj.

Masi : ok. Take care and thank you for looking after Kukki.

Prerna : don't thank me Masi. Now go and call me after reaching.

Masi left for airport.

Prerna : Please Devi ma save my Rishbh. I don't want to loose him again.