Meeting Kukki

Prerna was shopping for her whole family for upcoming Navratri festival. In Kolkata Durga Pooja is biggest festival. This year Prerna wanted to thank Devi ma for giving new chance. Even after being north Indian she loves all Bengali festivals. She selected gifts for everyone according to their likings. She got bonus and this gave her freedom to buy them reasonable gifts. At last she purchased a small pink teddy bear. Today she will meet Kukki. She wanted to hug her, cry for forgiveness. Because of Anurag's blind love she hurted an innocent soul who called her mamma for first time. Kukki was her first child. She was the one who made her mother even before Sneha. Did she really care about her daughters? The answer was NO. In front of Anurag's love she never cared for anything else. For his love, she left Sneha alone and Kukki motherless. She snatched Kukki's rights. She faced everything when Sneha was in her womb. She exposed Komolika when she was pregnant. She should be living in happy environment but she got tangled with Basus. She wanted to laugh on herself. How can she lost all rationality. Even after doing that what she got? Humiliation, a tag of second woman, unwedded mother. But this time she will protect her both daughters from any harm.

Suddenly she remembered Kukki. She will meet Kukki today means Kukki will run into accident. She has to save her. Prerna ran towards escalator. A little cute girl entered in the mall holding hand of middle age woman. The girl was swinging her teddy bear by ears while her Nanny was talking on the phone. The girl got attracted towards the huge balloons kept beside Escalator. She started to climb but her little foot got tangled and slipped. She started to cry. People started to scream. Prerna ran towards her. She climbed escalator and hugged the frightened girl. She repeatedly kissed her whole face. Her daughter is safe and sound this feeling gave her peace. She murmured sorry for leaving her, for making her long for mother, for not sheltering from nightmares.

Finally she found peace.