Sagai

Early in the morning whole Sharma and Bajaj family was busy in preparation. Suman and Veena was cooking delicious meal for Bajaj family. According to Prerna's wishes engagement was small affair. Also Rishbh wanted the same. He knew about financial condition of sharmas. Even if he offered his help they will not accept it. According to them it was their duty to fulfill Sagai function without groom's help. He knew they have self respect which he can't hurt. So he secretly brought their pawn jewelry from jeweler. Now he will gift same jewelry to his mother-in-law and Suman bhabhi.

In Bajaj house

Masi: Rishbh are you ready? We need to leave in 10 minutes. If you are taking more time then kukki is going to engage with Prerna and you will remain single.

Bhabhi: Right. From early morning she is ready. She got up before 6 today. Everyday she do drama to wake up for going to school now see her. She is first person to get ready. Isn't it kukki?

Rishbh: Baby are you happy? You like Prerna auntie na?

Kukki signed that she is Prerna Mom not some auntie. She is her momma and if not them she will Call Prerna and ask her to fetch her from here and will live with momma only. 

Rishbh laughing scope her in arms. 

Sharmas welcome Bajaj family warmly. There were not many guests. Some neighbors of Prerna and her friends and Mr. Mehra and his family.

Rishbh was wearing simple white sherwani and Prerna was wearing red coloured lehanga with minimum jewelry. Soon Panditji started Ganesh Pooja and ritual started. 

Prerna looked around her. Even this function was small but her and her family is happy. In last birth her Sagai was great affair with Anurag but after that Mohini accused her mother with theft. Those insults and even after knowing about being vegetarian keeping fish in ritual and so on. Still those insults were ringing in her brain. But so looked Mr. Bajaj who gifted their own jewelry to her mom and sister in law. How he and his family respected their wishes they agreed to her small function demand. She knew that Rishbh is their only male in their house. They belong to Royal clan they accepted her and love her like their daughter. The most important part was the Respect they gave her as daughter in law which she never got from Basus. Kukki put her hand on Prerna's hand and Prerna came out from past memories.

Panditji called Prerna and Rishbh for ring exchange. Kukki carried both rings in thaal with Suman. Soon Prerna forwarded her hand. Rishbh slide a small Ruby ring in her ring finger and kissed her ring. All family members clapped . Prerna had selected a gold band for Rishbh. 

Suddenly kukki went near Prerna. Forwarded her roses and attered her first word 'Mumma'.

 Forwarded her roses and attered her first word 'Mumma'