Catharsis

After the slap and conversation everybody was shocked. They never thought about Prerna hitting anyone. Rishbh was quite shocked. He always known prerna as patient lady. But today she was really angry may be something triggered her. And he was right.

In her room Prerna was crying remembering her past life, her baba her Sneha and everything. Why can't she forget everything!! This pain was getting unbearable. She can't tell anyone, can't express her feeling. Rishbh came there but door was locked. He knocked many times but Prerna was not responding. After 3-4 knocks she opened door her eyes were mist and swollen. Rishbh understood she cried lots

Rishbh: Prerna are you ok? Pls stop crying. I know it is easy to tell but not to follow. But at least try to do it. It will take time but if you want I can help you with this.

Prerna: How? Are you magician?

Rishbh: not Magician but therpist.

Prerna: What!

Rishbh : I studied Psychology in my college days. One of the best way to feel light is to talk.

Prerna: I don't want to talk about it. I just hate it when people give me curious looks.

Rishbh: I'm here to listen. If you are not comfortable I have idea.

He phoned someone to bring something. After 15 minutes someone came with something. He gave Rishbh a parcel. Rishbh took parcel to Prerna's room.

Rishbh: take this.

Prerna: what is this? another gift?

Rishbh: open it. This is diary. Whatever you can't express in words write in it. Nobody will judge you, nobody will give you look. You will feel better. Trust me on this. I have done this before and it works. Believe me.

Prerna: thanks Rishbh . I never thought about this solution. Thank you so much. But what if someone read my diary secretly?

Rishbh : first thing any decent person will not read your personal diary. But If you think you can burn it. Write and then burn especially those black pages of your life. Believe me it gives immense pleasure. I don't even remember how many pages I burned.

Prerna hugged him tightly. His last statement hit her hard. Even his life wasn't bed of roses. Many secrets to unveil. Born in Royal family itself is big trouble. Before she never cared about it But now she promised she will try to heal those wounds knowingly or unknowingly.